IGNORED

Eastend Return To Rightfull Owners

Red Robin

Got to say what a difference the atmo at the ground yesterday.

The 500 or so in there made it a real noise.

This has to be turned round for the home fans as it really does make a difference to the players when they are struggling.

Sat in DOLMAN A it sound really loud and intimadating.

It takes me back to the days standig in there and giving it all aganst the likes of MAN UTD,LIVERPOOL,ARSENAL ETC.

COMON BOARD if promotion is gained turn the EAST END to home fans it really does make a difference.

YESTERDAY DEFINATLY SHOWED.

regards RR

Guest two acres red

has i have quoted in over topics regarding the east end we were on trial yesterday a few minor hic cups which hopefully can be sorted by the clubs and fans alike i think we passed with flying colours. Well done to percy aka pete for all the hard work he has done

the east end belongs to us we want our spiritul home back

Listen to what the club are saying!

Its not always possible to open the East End to home fans when the opposition are likely to bring more that a few followers.Theres also the cost of the stewarding,turstyle operators and so on.

Against the likes of C'field who bring about two coach loads it shouldn't be a problem but those clubs like QPR,Argyle and Swindon is not safe to have opposing fans in the same end.

Guest two acres red
Listen to what the club are saying!

Its not always possible to open the East End to home fans when the opposition are likely to bring more that a few followers.Theres also the cost of the stewarding,turstyle operators and so on.

Against the likes of C'field who bring about two coach loads it shouldn't be a problem but those clubs like QPR,Argyle and Swindon is not safe to have opposing fans in the same end.

but then i cant see what the fuss is about robbo ok qpr and plymouth will bring more so for safety standard the east end will be for away fans only. Can you honestly say looking at the fixture list no one will bring that many fans down to ashton great bar qpr and plymouth

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's easier to get at away fans from the Williams that it is in the East end, 2 metal fences and a block of seats!

The first time I think I had been in there since the Liverpool cup game and really enjoyed it and would definatly go back. It was good to hear some of the older songs bringing back memories I'm sure to those who would have watched City from there in the 70's

Archived