IGNORED

Phillips To West Ham?

Bristol Boy

A thread was on here the other day about it, but they have just got Rami Shaaban on loan from Arsenal and he was only on the bench for West Ham on Saturday.

Englands U21 keeper, Steven Bywater started in goal for them, so I find it hard to believe Phillips would be able to get in front of either of these, let alone both of them.

A thread was on here the other day about it, but they have just got Rami Shaaban on loan from Arsenal and he was only on the bench for West Ham on Saturday.

Englands U21 keeper, Steven Bywater started in goal for them, so I find it hard to believe Phillips would be able to get in front of either of these, let alone both of them.

I can't see it either, but stranger things have happened......I mean, we sold Sean Dyche & Richard Dryden!!

Also did you see there stand in goalie against sheff utd?  someone Bywater, looked #######thot!
Yes, Stephen Bywater, under 21 England player I think! And he was good and now has the chance to play regular first team football.

Some of you may or may ot be pleased to hear that this could be pub rumour as I have just read on teletext that West Ham have taken Yeovils NUMBER ONE Chris Weale I think from ememory on a 2 week trial... This is offical and maybe puts pay to their rumored interest in Phillips or does it?

Archived