IGNORED

Arron Brown

Guest samatcheddar

Guest samatcheddar

Arron brown is the next Ryan Giggs. Why do you all think hes ####?

why cant people accept we have other quality other than old man tinnion

he is amazing

Have to disagree

I have been to most home games this season and always get behind Aaron to do well, but apart from his top goal against Swindon whats he done? His crossing is awfull, His pace is no-where near as good as previous seasons and he cant tackle to save his life.

If he's not carefull hes pretty soon going to loose his place altogether which is a shame because he's got potential that he just dont use!

Guest samatcheddar

this guy i believe is amazing he all the pace in the world.

when he has the right pair of boots he has no problem atall.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't think anyone has said that.

I think the general consensus on this forum is that he has undoubted talent, but very rarely performs to that standard.

If he was to perform week in, week out then he would be one of our star players. Sadly I can see him slipping into mediocraty.

he is amazing
I have to agree.

On Saturday, after Aaron had, once more, stood disinterestedly by as the ball slid under his foot, somone dared to shout from the Williams: "Come on, Aaron. Wake up!".

Aaron's response was to turn to the crowd and, in a loud and angry voice, retort: "###### off!".

I was, as you rightly say, amazed.

Samatcheddar, are you related to this guy or summat?

Or have you been to different games than me, I.E have been going to watch Mangotsfield every week and got confused with another player called Brown?

Or have you been piad to come on this forum by BCFC and praise Aaroon so when he reads the topic his confidence grows!

Aaron has great ability, but does not show it regularly enough.

You watch the game hoping the mesmeric Aaron is turning up this week and all too often he doesn't.

In 1 game I saw enough of Goodfellow to know that IMO he should be out on the left and Aaron on the bench as he is faster and has much better close control. He will be able to add more to the team on a regular basis.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I think hes is one of these players playing in his comfort zone. Yes he does have the abilty to be a very good player. I seem to think he plays better after being dropped as he needs to prove himself again. But with a good run in the team he knows he won't get dropped so possible doesn't try as hard.

I often wonder how his career would have turned out had he gone to West Brom. Could it possible be the case he would have got better as he would be pushed to prove himself week in week out

this guy i believe is amazing he all the pace in the world.

when he has the right pair of boots he has no problem atall.

The right boots?

As opposed to the concrete ones he appears to be wearing for most games these days. Of course he could always try putting his boots on the correct feet. That helps sometimes.

Personally I think we would do better with James Brown on the left wing.

Aaron brown is the next Ryan Giggs.

This is a windup isn't it!? Brown has potential, potential that he does not always show, however he is not the next Ryan Giggs.

How old is Aaron? Not 100% sure, however Giggs had already broken into the Man U first team when he was still in his teens (17/18 not sure exactly). Brown is lucky to be in the starting lineup of a second division side sometimes.

I sometimes think that some criticism aimed at him is a bit much, however a lot of the time it is fair. He is not consistant. When on form he is one of the best left sided players in this division, however he is not on form enough.

Guest bcfccider

Aaron Brown reminds me of Matt Hewlett.

He has the obivous skill but there is something which is stopping him from performing. Hewlett apparently used to be overcome by nerves. With Brown it is hard to say.

This is going to sound very harsh, but you wonder if Brown has the footballing brain. Foootball is about instinct as well as technical ability. You often see Aaron not anticipating where the ball is going to be played.

Leroy Lita is an example of an instinctive player. The Evening Post described him as a puppy champing at the bit to get on to the pitch. His attitude, desire and instinct is what makes him an exciting prospect. Leroy is like Brian Tinnion- they are both burning with desire to play.

To be fair to Aaron, will Leroy's attitude remain the same as it is currently, in a few years time. I would say yes.

If you look back at people you were at school with, the person who was the most intelligent and had the greatest potnetial is not necessarily now the most successful.

Do you think it has an effect on Aaron seeing his brother slipping sway from the club.

On Saturday, after Aaron had, once more, stood disinterestedly by as the ball slid under his foot, somone dared to shout from the Williams: "Come on, Aaron. Wake up!".

Aaron's response was to turn to the crowd and, in a loud and angry voice, retort: "###### off!".

Heard the comment from the crowd, but not Aaron's response - did anyone else hear or see this as a response?? :)

Heard the comment from the crowd, but not Aaron's response - did anyone else hear or see this as a response?? :)

I heard the response too. Quite a grumpy badger he was and clearly shouted "###### off".

Still, since the heckle inspired Aaron to show us all what he was made of and put in a dazzling performance to impress even the harshest critics, it doesn't matter.

PS I only lied about the second bit.

Guest upthecity

samatcheddar has got to be a wind up, anyone can see that Aaron is not up to his standard of a couple of seasons ago, i think his performances recently have been very poor.

Guest SuttonRed

Sammatcheddar ARE YOU ARRON BROWN????

We should have taken the WBA money when offered.

As for his age he's 24ish cos I used to play against him regularly and even back then he was talented but disinterested and wasteful. He was also a long way up his own rectum!

He may have changed though I doubt it, (see the BCFC, God-like pose piccy)

Archived