IGNORED

East End Next Tues

Guest city_2002

I'll go in there again for the ColU game and this time I'll sit down IF those in front of me do. I agree with Steve L that the goading of the Chesterfield fans was out of order and unnecessary - I'm talking about all the beckoning hand gestures and 'come and join us' stuff. No need for it.

The guys doing the retro singing on the other hand were quality again and songs like 'I'm a bow legged chicken...' and 'Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley...' - hadn't heard that stuff since I was a kid. Let's have more of that at the ColU game but lay off the 'You're going to get your ######g heads kicked in' this time huh?

Guest redrobin108

Lets just hope the local press gave it some decent coverage. Instead of the constant rubbish we have had the last few days.

Guest WestburyRed

I will be in there simply because the other half wants to come along and its the only place I can exchange my season ticket and get her in pay on the day (so we can sit together) as far as I know.

Will sit down the front probably, soak up the atmosphere an have a good sing.

Guest knapster

Obviously i'm going but lets try and make it just as good a success as it was on saturday, i cant wait it'll be immense :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

come on u reds,

knapster

I'll be going again. I'm sitting with city_2002 and probs Knapster. You going to sit with us again Chalky or are you going to sit with Ricky?

Guest cidered

Too rite I'm going in there hopefully it will be as good in there as saturday but there wont be as many people in there which is a shame

Guest knapster

stop bringing up our name and others to chat on the forum, dont want to discuss this but i want to make sure you know where we stand,

knapster, whitey and others

I'll be going again. I'm sitting with city_2002 and probs Knapster. You going to sit with us again Chalky or are you going to sit with Ricky?
What the fu ck are you on about?

I didn't sit with ricky in the second half so leave me alone.

Can you stop including my name!!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

yes boss I'm going ! bringing a few extra mates this time so they can truely appreciate a football match as they dont go 2 away games :) ! can any1 let me know if its pay on the day or can i book in advance ? :sport18: :sport18:

Guest two acres red
yes boss I'm going ! bringing a few extra mates this time so they can truely appreciate a football match as they dont go 2 away games  :)  ! can any1 let me know if its pay on the day or can i book in advance ?  :sport18:  :sport18:
it is pay on the day and you can change your season tickets on the turnstile aswell

Archived