IGNORED

Steve Phillips

Riaz

Just noticed Steve Phillips Contract expires at the end of this season. I know other players contracts are expiring and they have to wait to the end of the season, so the club know what division we are in, but surely Steve Phillips is one player who is certain to keeper still at City whether we go up or not?

we've not any other decent keepers and I feel the club is taking a risk by leaving contract negotiations until they expire??

Just noticed Steve Phillips Contract expires at the end of this season. I know other players contracts are expiring and they have to wait to the end of the season, so the club know what division we are in, but surely Steve Phillips is one player who is certain to keeper still at City whether we go up or not?

we've not any other decent keepers and I feel the club is taking a risk by leaving contract negotiations until they expire??

No, the club isn't taking a risk.

They offered him a three year deal at the end of last year, which he has signed.

Phillips has only recently signed a new deal which means that DW is happy with him IF we go up.

The others to quote DW, will have to wait until we know what Division we're in.

There are 16 (4 Youths/Reserves) out of contract alltogether including:

Carey

Hill

Peacock

Bell

Clist

A Brown

M Brown

Jones

Amaankwah

Ayinsah

Harley

Loxton

Matthews

I posted some stuff on this recently and you can see it from both points of view.Here's an interesting stat, posession aginst Chesterfield? 50/50!

Archived