IGNORED

East End On Tuesday

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

I was very pleased to hear that the East End will be open again on Tues and also that Season Ticket holders will be able to swap their Tickets on the Night. But S L did say that if the East End is to become open on a more regular bacis the fans will have 2 watch their conduct.

So even though the Banter with the Away fans & Standing on seats wasn't meant to cause trouble we should all think if we want the East End permenetly open.

:):):(:D

I don't know if having it open on tuesday is the best idea. We all ahd fun in there on saturday and probably made a few people wish they had been ni there but I would haveliked the club to say give it a week and then go back in on a saturday when the crowd ill be bigger.

i believe the reason they are against opening it permanently is sum fans at the back singing "your going to get your ###### heads kicked in" and other simliar comments in the game :) hows about we all behaves ourself on tuesday and show them what angels we are, then wen we get it back permanently they can continue to abuse the away fans Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :)

Archived