IGNORED

Twentyman - Htv News

RedM

I hope Danny Wilson doesn't take a leaf out of the Gray Graydon school of management. According to 20p on the news just now Graydon once threatened to take a players house away from him to motivate him to play better!!!!!

Anyone know who the player was? it obviously didn't work. I guess he was living in a house owned by the club?

If they suddenly have money to pay up Graydons contract I reckon we should squeeze a bit of cash out of them for Matthews, on 2nd thoughts Matthews has suffered enough. Let him come back of go else where.

Yeah Taity got sent off away at Darlo for a head butt; graydon said he would take his house away if he could, but as he couldn't he'll give him the maximum fine he can.

Bloody ridiculous if you ask me.

Right thanks, it was BBC of course. It was just the way Geoff said it, got me all flustered! It was a bit of a controversal statement from him, well the way he said it was. I thought Greydon had actually threatened to evict a player! I wouldn't put anything past him. I wonder who he will inflict himself on next? :)

Right thanks, it was BBC of course. It was just the way Geoff said it, got me all flustered! It was a bit of a controversal statement from him, well the way he said it was. I thought Greydon had actually threatened to evict a player!  I wouldn't put anything past him. I wonder who he will inflict himself on next? :)
Dunno, but he's on old style manager; a diciplinarian. Don't know whether he does the hair dryer treatment though!

Too harsh at times I think, and you could tell some of the players didn't get along with him.

Who will he inflict himself upon next? Hopefully you lot when Wilson gets the chop after you bottle it (again) in the play offs! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Who will he inflict himself upon next? Hopefully you lot when Wilson gets the chop after you bottle it (again) in the play offs! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

That will be NEXT seasons playoffs then, to get into the Prem. We won't be bothering with the play offs this year, automatic for us!

The only Ex Gas manager I would have is John Ward. I liked him and was sorry to see him go. Oh and Terry Cooper, he was great, a really nice man.

Archived