IGNORED

Beahviour

Guest edwardo

Guest edwardo

When Steve L said standing i don't know wether he meant on the seats or just plain standing up. But if you sit down in the wedlock you can't see anything + no backs on chairs mean it isn'tt the most comfortable seat. And any "goading" at away supporters is bound to happen (i'm not sayin I'm for it by the way)

Him saying about sitting down put me off a bit to be quite honest. I don't know whether he meant on seats or just standing on seats. The view is poor and the only reason i go in there is because of the great atmosphere. I'm not quite sure how we are supposed to create an atmosphere sitting down and a lot of people may be put off by this. :)

Guest Dolman Moaner
He means that he expects you to sit down if you go in the east end, simple as that. The view is #### and the seats have no backs, oh aye. Welcome to the east end  :)

Exactly, which is why I will continue my moaning from my lofty perch in the Dolman :)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I am caught in two minds about next tuesday - On the plus side it's the East End YEY

but if everyone is sitting down it'll be just like the Atyeo but with worse chairs/ view.

Archived