IGNORED

Will You Be Going In The East End Next Tuesday?

Guest knapster

Are you going to be in the east end?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest knapster

I'm in two minds whether to go or not, but have voted yes as i want to taste the atmosphere again even if the seating is #### and i cant stand up :)

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

yes boss , I'm going in again , atmo was quality vs chesterfield makes thwe whole day out that little bit better , is it pay on the day again ?

yes boss , I'm going in again , atmo was quality vs chesterfield makes thwe whole day out that little bit better , is it pay on the day again ?
Don't lie reynolds you told me it was ######. You coming to Rovers with me on saturday.

Reynolds is a gashead, reynolds is a gashead......

la la la , la la la :P

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

how bout you go play go hide and go ###### urself ? :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: B) :) !!! Not going to happen is it , I'm flying to Hartlepool :)

how bout you go play go hide and go ###### urself ?  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  B)  :)  !!! Not going to happen is it , I'm flying to Hartlepool  :)
How immature resorting to petty insults, although I wouldn't expect any less from a shheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaadhead! B)

I'm just going 2 ignore you  :P , playing footy at lunch ? :)
I expect I will, the common room is ###### after all!

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Archived