IGNORED

Hartlepool By Plane?

Red Finesse

Is there anyone who is going by plane to watch this game??? If so could you kindly point me in the right direction of some cheap return flights to newcastle airport?!? (newcastle to my knowledge is nearest) any info would be great

thanks in advance

Guest dolmanred

I am flying from Bristol > Newc. on Saturday morning about 8am and returning about the same time Sunday morning.

EasyJet.com - it was about £15 return but its gone up considerably since then i think! See you there :)

Guest thePOOLSBAR

For any of you who might need a taxi or mini bus from Newcastle Airport here is a number for a Hartlepool firm who are VERY reliable and reasonable if you want to book in advance for them to pick you up at the airport. Please be aware that if you just jump in a taxi at the airport it could be very expensive.

The taxi firm is called Twenty3 and the number is 01429 23 23 23.

Have a good journey.

KEEP THE FAITH

:)

I am flying from Bristol > Newc. on Saturday morning about 8am and returning about the same time Sunday morning.

EasyJet.com - it was about £15 return but its gone up considerably since then i think! See you there  :)

It's up to £171 for 2 adults now :) still doesn't deter me and thy old man! i think i'm booking the same flights on easyjet. I'll be the tall bloke sporting a red and white number :P Thanks for all the info peeps much appreciated!

Guest thePOOLSBAR
Don't forget the train option from Newcastle to hartlepool, every half an hour and about £6
I forgot about that , you can get the Metro from the airport to Newcastle Central Station and then the train from there to Hartlepool but I'm afraid they only run ONCE an hour now , as you say it should only be about £6 although I don't know the cost for the Metro.

Archived