IGNORED

Bristol City World

Guest bradleyred1

Guest bradleyred1

Hi guys&gals

After recently signing up for Bristol City World I was dismayed to find that it was'nt untill Monday that the Chesterfield highlights appeared and to top it all,

there was no sound!!

So I then took it upon myself to look back at the previous highlights of City matches, it would appear that the majority of home games have no sound, yet away matches do!!?????

I feel cheated as I signed up to AOL Broadband so I could watch the City highlights, well I got them, but can you imagine watching match of the day with no sound!!!!!?? "I thought not"

There is also no interviews with the fans after the match, which would be nice rather than the Danny Wilson dribble, so overall I am dissapointed with Bristol City World.

Many thanks

I'm generally pleased with it, particularly the new extended highlights section, although I would be interested to know why it's not possible to have commentary on that, particularly when they're using HTV pictures. I like the news section, especially when they interview some of the less regulalry featured players. I like the idea of fans interviews though. Maybe they could have an occasional 'ask the fans' feature.

After recently signing up for Bristol City World I was dismayed to find that it was'nt untill Monday that the Chesterfield highlights appeared and to top it all,

there was no sound!!

Highlights - with audio - were online in the 'Match Highlights' section on Sunday afternoon, 24 hours after the final whistle, as is governed by FL rules. The extended highlights you talk of does not have audio - on occasions - as detailed below.

I'm generally pleased with it, particularly the new extended highlights section,

Which are only provided on two World sites throughout the entire PTV platform, us and Reading.

although I would be interested to know why it's not possible to have commentary on that, particularly when they're using HTV pictures.

HTV's matchday feed does not come with audio. On occasions we have been able to gain a match video direct from HTV with sound, on others we have to use the audio-free feed provided by HTV on matchdays. The majority of away matches come with audio on video tapes, therefore away match extended highlights normally have audio/commentary on. But ALL matches are covered with commentary in the Match Highlights section.

I like the idea of fans interviews though. Maybe they could have an occasional 'ask the fans' feature.

It's good, but time consuming, as found out recently by just circling the Red'n'White Bar before a match. Fans seem to be frightened off by the video camera. Doing it minutes after a match is concluded cannot be done because our camera is on its way to Danny's press conference, which is - whatever bradleyred1 says - most important. An occasional thing sounds okay though.

Cheers,

Adam

Thanks for the explanation Adam. Keep up the good work. I noticed you had your camera pointed at me in the Red and White on Saturday, while I was being interviwed for the radio. Does that mean I get a double fee? :)

Archived