IGNORED

Standing Creates Atmosphere

compostcorner

surely there must be some way around the sitting/standing situation in the east end, atmosphere is created by standing up, you can sing louder and clap harder. other grounds have standing areas, even in the 1st division, so there must be ways around it. all seater stadiums have made watching football more comfortable, but the"ve also killed the atmosphere at most grounds. i do not think the east end will enjoy the same success if we all sat down.

Put this to the test. Feb 14th, City are up here at Posh. The visitor's end is covered terracing and is sited behind the goal at the East End of the London Road ground. Most of us seemed to enjoy it last year.

As has been said in other posts; if a ground is all seater, spectators are not allowed to stand. Premiership grounds must be all seater, but not those in the League. Rushden's ground is less than 10 year's old, yet the home end is covered terracing, not seating. I believe the seats could therefore be removed from the Wedlock.

Guest knapster

I agree, i too feel that: Sitting=Killing the atmosphere, i for one do not wish to sit and by the looks of it not many others do either,

Cant anything be done about this?

Archived