IGNORED

Penalties

bcfc seattle

Was thinking about this last night (well early morning your time) and was thinking we haven't had a penalty all year (might have had one in a cup somewhere) and not sure we've even given up a PK all year. 

Am I correct in this?

We had one against Swansea in the cup, which Bell scored but, prior to that, I think the one against Cardiff in the 2-0 league win at Ashton Gate was the most recent.

Ah well, Cardiff then Swansea. Reckon I might put Tinnion down as a scorer against Wrexham on February 21st to complete the Welsh hattrick.

I was watching the video of the last promotion season which i think was 97-98 and i think it pretty much every single game showed there was a penalty all scored my Mickey Bell.

Can any one remeber all these penalties this year and has any one got a number of the amount of penalties that season??

that save from phillips earlier in the season was so great, so early in the game ( 2nd minute or so i believe ) and my head went down, then phillips pulled off a great save :D made me so happy, then we finished the match 1-1 i believe, not too bad but better than 2-1 if they scored the pen !! anyways, well played stevey!!

Mickey Bell in his day was a demon both from the penalty spot and from free kicks, every time we won a free kick there was a feeling that we were only seconds away from scoring!

Archived