IGNORED

After The Goal

kit

Once we had let in the goal last night for the last five minutes of the game we still only had one player up front. Why didn't we throw Heywood or Fortune up front to try and win some headers up there.

There is no point is feeling sorry for ourselves after we let in the goal, Tinnion should have been throwing players forward. It would have made no difference if we had lost two-nil, at least there would have been some fight at the end.

We only missed out on the play-offs by one point last season. After we conceded there was no fight to try and get an equaliser, and there were just aimless balls launched forward.

Poor tactics if you ask me.

I agree. We did not show any real fight to have a last ditch attempt at an equaliser. Teams panic defending a lead with a few minutes to go and they must of been laughing at our lack of aggression and passion. We also kept two back on their striker for a last minute corner. One of them should of pushed up and risked the one on one. There were seconds to go and we were losing anyway.

Guest Wolverhampton Zyder ed

I felt brooker did really well last night, he tried his hardest. All game balls were launched at him from the defence and midfield and he was expected to do something special with the ball with against four defenders while the city players watched him do so.

Why is woodman playing? he was turned inside out last night?

Why is Carey playing instead of smith ? their is no final ball with carey and he also gets beaten for pace on every occasion?

Fortune...win headers... w00t.gif

if you didnt realise last night fortune did win a lot more headers than heywood did -who just seemed to be following booth about.

A Huddersfield scored in the 89th minute and the ref obviously didnt want us to get anything out of the game so decided to play as little added time as possible - and we were under pressure from huddersfield anyway

I wasn't at the game last night but unless Marcus Stewart was playing well he should have been the one to be replaced after Wilkshires' sending off as Brooker can hold the ball up and we would still have had a balanced midfield and 0-0 with ten men would have been a good result but to unbalance the team is naive IMO.

BCAGFC

I obviously didn't see the game exactly as you did. 

I saw a lot of balls hit Fortune on the head and go in the air or to the opposition (I can't believe he actually meant to head the ball in that way). Some he did head properly, but mostly not.  And I saw Heywood powerfully get his head to the ball and get some distance on it to safety.  Booth didn't get a look in.

I also saw Heywood shouting at Fortune telling him to get out or drop off as Clayton was obviously having difficulty in determining where he should be positioning himself.

But, we all see the game differently.

i saw fortune flick the ball out of the danger area from corners many a time even if it did go to one of there players - surely its up to woodman and carey to get out there and close them down - i also saw fortune shouting and heywood for not keeping with his man after he threw himself at the ball on the six yard box to divert the ball away from most certainly a goal

it seems we do see the game in different games

did skuse also play rubbish to you?

Archived