IGNORED

Atmosphere Next Tues?

chalky

After having the EE back so soon do you think that the atmsophere will be as good/better or worse than last saturday?

I will propbably be going in but now after hearing Steve L's words in the officail site i am worried that every body will sit as we know we are under trial and risk losing it.

Guest two acres red

chalky theres no if and buts about sitting chairs is not going to ruin the atmosphere

we can still sign we do in the atyeo stand its just the same, get in the east end next tuesday and sign your heart out for the boys in red

Guest Topbuzz

i think colchester will bring a few more fans cos of the distance ...and evening home games have been rare this season---a great atmostphere again

I Personally cant wait

I've often wondered why that happens.  Is it because people haven't got their young children, or they have had a lot to drink.  Any other ideas?

I think it is because it is dark around the ground and with the lights on the atmosphere just seems more concentrated. It is quieter outside and the sound just seems to hang in the air longer. I can't really explain it. I don't think it is the lack of kids as there is always plenty, or the drink as it is a bit of a rush home from work before dashing out again for most people, no chance to go to the pub?

I like night matches, until the next day when I have to wake my kids up for school after a late night!

Guest BCFC Matt

What better than watching football and meeting mates after a long and sometimes stressful day at work!

I understand SL is required to warn people not to stand, it had to be said.

i am hoping we will help make another good atmosphere once again, nice to see the club recognising and acting on the fans' requests, long may it continue...!

Guest Red_Rat

I think we'll get more than we got against Chesterfield.Night game.And some fans will be wanting to try it out after missing out on saturday.

We'll, if they (we) do then we only have ourselves to blame, the club have thus far listened to our request for the East end and gone a considerable way to accomodate us. If a number of people stand then it is impossible to make everyone sit down and bang goes getting the East end back.

Archived