IGNORED

Who Remembers The City Shop In Broadmead?

Never to the dark side

ok this Christmas season I was waiting for my sister to finish her shopping around Broadmead (won't even mention the lack of a pub) and was thinking how could City have a shop around here. I realised they probably couldn't really afford to keep one by themselves, the idea (this will get some responce) why not have a shop jointly with the other sports teams in Bristol a City/Rovers/Shoguns shop. I know sharing a shop with Rovers isn't a popular idea but both teams could probably make a few pennies off of it and increase exposure in the city center.

Or instead of having one in Broadmead, have one in The Mall, either our own or shared. This would be better, as Broadmead is very close to Ashton Gate and Cribbs is by the motorway. Also there are no shops North of Ashton Gate that sell City merchandise (apart from Smiths which sold the calendar), although several sports shops over the Mall sell Rovers stuff eg. JJB etc

Guest knapster

i reckon thats a good idea, after all there is a rovers shop near me, and they can afford to keep that going even though it is a supporters club shop, but even then thats pretty good.

I'm not quite sure whether it is directly funded by the club itself, but perhaps city could do something like this?

Archived