IGNORED

John Laycock

Guest The Traveller

Guest The Traveller

i wonder what john laycock and fellow board members really think. there have all put good money into this club. they cant be happy. decisions need to be made before fans vote with there feet. it is not just the 3 games this season it was the majority of last seaeon. 15000 for 1st game how many for saturday.

i wonder what john laycock and fellow board members really think. there have all put good money into this club. they cant be happy. decisions need to be made before fans vote with there feet. it is not just the 3 games this season it was the majority of last seaeon. 15000 for 1st game how many for saturday.

9000 me thinks not many more

Guest laura8264

Hold On may I ask one question, JL and the Board are not the only ones... you know the old cliche is coming.. What about all the money we put into the club, what about all the parents who buy their kids the home the away and every other kit that comes out year in year out, what about the monies we spend travelling to and from the game, what about the tickets we purchase, we do this because we support a team and believe it can take this City further.... err sorry JL should be asking the fans what we think... and a majority on here are Not Very Very Happy

Yes we have to give people chances... and in life we have to take them but how many more chances do the board need to get it right....

Look at Liverpool 20 years of nothing to the likes of Manchester Utd and Arsenal, and even Chelsea 50 years of nothing and then someome puts in REAL money for REAL PLAYERS.......,

don't moan about how the Board think, because the Board must be happy with what Tinnion is doing because I don't hear them voicing an opinion.

Guest Vodared

Well said Laura, nice to read someone that will stand up for their thoughts. This club must understand that we are the biggest name they have !!!!!!

Archived