IGNORED

Butler Out

bcfc seattle

Any chance of Fortune getting a go? I'm thinking he might make a spot on the bench. But knowing Danny it'll probably be Bell (groans) with Woodman on the bench. Would like to see Fortune in the center with Coles. Maybe even with Woodman on the right again and Hill on the left.

Wants:

Woodman-Fortune-Coles-Hill

Gets:

Carey-Coles-Hill-Bell

Id be happy to see Hill and Coles at centre back, Fortune looks like he will be a good strong centre back for us at some stage but I wouldn't be overly happy to see him starting on Saturday with Hill and Coles available.

The only question mark for me is over the left back position, Woodman or Bell? Bell's form has been dissapointing this season but his ability to link up with Aaron and produce quality in the final third could see him get a start. Somehow though, I expect Wilson to go with Woodman.

I think it would be a mistake to introduce a relatively new link to the defence in what is going to be a tough away game, I would go for Woodman rather than Bell as I feel he is the better defending Left back.
Yup, tend to agree. It will be a tough match and Woody is better defensively and pretty quick going forward, so would be the best bet. Bell on the bench in case we need that extra bit of experience!

Archived