IGNORED

Half Time Sumo Wrestling

Will Rollason

Guest eviltaxman

If we can't have inter-gender mud wrestling, how about a spot of argy bargy with City Cat kicking the cr@p out of the oppositions mascot?..... just remember back to the 3 pigs taking on Wolfy! - that was entertainment.

Wonder if they could bring in a skateboard ramp in a couple of quick bolt-together sections; that'll be quite class especially if they had a couple from the pro-circuit.

Alternatively they all to get the Dirty Sanchez boys over and get some naked paint-ball going. I mean who doesn't want to see a welshman doubled up in pain with a red splat all over his inadequately sized gonads? :D

Guest eviltaxman
Alternatively they all to get the Dirty Sanchez boys over and get some naked paint-ball going.  I mean who doesn't want to see a welshman doubled up in pain with a red splat all over his inadequately sized gonads?  :D

OK, I change my mind... if we couldn't get the team mascots s####ping it out, I'd go for Dirty Sanchez too. They may be Welsh, but it's great watching the daft taffs beat the hell out of each other!!! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

A huge screen showing a Father Ted Episode! that would rake in the laughs
Best stear clear of Escape From Victory though- might give Danny some ideas of what to do with Kev Amankwaah :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Archived