IGNORED

Tinnion Evening Details

edson

For those who need to know where, when, how much, who with etc., here is a copy of the poster with the details of the Tinnion Evening on February 19th, which Adam has kindly agreed to pin to the top of the forum for a while.

Thanks.

A4dinnerposter.gif

Guest George W. Bush

Theres only one Ryan Tinnion!

I've always been his biggest fan, he's done so well for himself despite only having one leg.

• Admin
A4dinnerposter.gif
That looks remarkably similar to a poster I saw at Ashton Gate, though the one at Ashton Gate was done in Black & Orange and looked more suited to advertising a car boot sale! I'm surprised they didn't use this one instead.

It is of course the same poster. Several people have commented that they've seen the orange one and have bought tickets as a result. Given that the predominant colour scheme around Ashton Gate is red, I wonder if quite so many people would have noticed a red poster?

Is it a black tie event?!?!  :D

Definitely not. It's an informal evening for all fans, not just those with dinner jackets! Though there will be a more formal dinner dance later in the year.

Tinnion testimonial t shirts will be required wear on the 19th :wub:

Definitely not. It's an informal evening for all fans, not just those with dinner jackets! Though there will be a more formal dinner dance later in the year.

Tinnion testimonial t shirts will be required wear on the 19th  :wub:

Hey? You told me it was fancy dress.

Can I take this Wonderwoman outfit back to the hire shop, then?

Tinnion testimonial t shirts will be required wear on the 19th  ^_^

would love a tinman testimonial shirt, or one of the ones from incider, but I'm away in shi++y london at the moment - can i annoy the charlton/milwall/west ham/qpr fans all on my own by getting one from somewhere?! Anywhere?!

for those of us travelling down from the smoke (well High Wycombe anyway), will it actually kick off at 7pm or is that just to get the drinks in?

Its just that I have a day job to hold down! and need to know what is the latest I can leave it before bunking off work on the Thursday.

regards

Tim.

Guest Harry May

Dave , the exiles have got their tickets but we are going to be struggling to get over early. Obviously there are going to be tables for those who blocked booked , but what will the situation be for others ? Will there be chairs in rows ,with Tinns and guests on a top table or will it be standing room only ? Will the club car park be open ? Sorry to bombard you with questions .

Caldicot Red.

There will be approx 70 tables of 10. Those who block booked a table will obviously get to sit together. People coming individually or in groups of 2 or 3 will just have to fill in on other tables until you make up 10 .. a chance to make new friends! There will be no chairs in rows and no-one should have to stand, - there will be no tickets available on the night. So if you arrive a bit late there should be somewhere fro you to squeeze in.

Food will be served to you at your tables, and there will be raffle tickets at the tables too. Bring plenty of cash :-) Needless to say, the bar will be open selling beer etc and bottles of wine. There will be 2 or 3 'top tables' in the centre of the room for Tins and his special guests, but we'll try and spread the other tables around so that the tables that haven't been block booked don't all end up on the outside.

We're trying to keep the evening as informal as possible. No dress restrictions or anything like that. It's a fans night, and a chance to mix with some current and past players and managers, have a few drinks and a laugh, pay tribute to Tins and put a load of money his way.

Not sure about the car park, I'll find out tomorrow.

• Admin

Apologies for yet more questions Dave, I know this is primarily an evening for Tinman, but are you able to divulge who the players / managers, ex or current that are either definately attending or you are hoping that will attend ?

Can't wait 'til Thursday night, If it is as good as the last Tinnion evening we should all be in for a cracking evening !

Picture the scene...

...a hushed Dolman Exhibition Hall tomorrow night and a beaming David Lloyd stands poised, microphone in hand. You can hear a pin drop as Mr L announces...

..."Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce a living legend, the one, the only, Brian TENNION!!!!"

"Bugger!"

"It's the record, I can't stop thinking about the record...where's me coat...sob".

No, it just couldn't happen to a consummate professional like Mr L.

I'm really gutted not to be going to this tonight....work and finance both stop me....can't get the time off work and if I could, I couldn't afford it anyway thanks to the cost of buying a house leaving me skint!

Anyways......Everyone have a bloody good time tonight....looks like it's going to be even better than last years event, so it should be an absolute corker. Well done to all involved.

Archived