IGNORED

How The Incider Could Get Free Advertising

greenun

They will have to be careful about lining their players up correctly as if they don't 'Zoo Weekly' will look more like a menu from the local Chinese!

I can't see the FA being too happy about the players doing this, they don't like them whipping their shirts off never mind their shorts!

If you can get our players to do this let me know and I'll sit nearer the front and hope Mickey B gets his layers muddled!!!! :D

And what happens when the manager uses 3 substitutes and Scarborough score a late goal to make it 1-10?

Will the manager dictate his subs as to what letter each player has on his arse.....?? :D

Honestly, people need to think these things through!

nb. If anyone can beat 4 "th" words in a row in direct relation to this thread (Thomas?) then there will be much adulation to be had..... :D

• Admin
And what happens when the manager uses 3 substitutes and Scarborough score a late goal to make it 1-10?

Will the manager dictate his subs as to what letter each player has on his arse.....?? :D

nb. If anyone can beat 4 "th" words in a row in direct relation to this thread (Thomas?) then there will be much adulation to be had..... :D

Much adulation to yourself then :P

Some could say that they'd thought these things through this Thursday the thirteenth!

Beat 10 then............ :D

Archived