IGNORED

Clists Goes!

Claverham_Red

Guest Bootylicious

Oh no! :D

DW was a ###### when, after Simon secured a MOM performance in the center of midfield, moved him out to the right, which we all know is not his best position and was subsequently dropped.

I knew then that DW would sell him!

Good luck Simon, your're too good for the conference.

what is the problem we are third in the league and have a good squad but to be fair clist was never going to play and he is not exalty a first division player which we will need. if you look at the midfielders clist is the worst player there(maybe not burnell).

and his contract is up at the end of the season so i think this was a good move by danny wilson

good luck clisty

Clist is / was out of contract at the end of the season, it is a fairly good deal all around.

Clist is now given the chance of 1st team football and the opportunity to re-kick start his career.

While City pick up a small fee and get the wages out of the way.

Works out well for both parties.

what is the problem we are third in the league and have a good squad but to be fair clist was never going to play and he is not exalty a first division player which we will need. if you look at the midfielders clist is the worst player there.
He's worse than Burnell? Alright then mate. :D

I actually think Clist is better than Wilkshire and am very dissapointed by this.

And why do all these people say he isn't a first division player when they've never seen him play at that level.

He's proved he can play in Div 2 so why not Div 1, if apparently Wilkshire and that can?

Somes up Wilson, clueless.

He's proved he can play in Div 2

"Transfer listed after a mixed 2001-02 Season where he fetured 26 times for the first team"

He lost his place in the side to a combination of Doherty/Tinnion/Burnell. Now we have Wilkshire and Goodfellow as well to throw into the heap. On paper it seems as most remember voting him 2000-01 young player of the season and blaming the rest on Wilson... I guess those 26 mixed appearances were part of the "not getting a chance in the first team" bit as well...

Guest cider gliders

Oh well! At least he should play regular first

team football at Barnet! We be sure it won`t

be too long before he`s back playing in the

league! A good deal ole round, for he and the

club.....Good Luck Clisty! :D

Of all the people to leave I wish him the best (including SM). He got shafted here and I truly beleive it will come back to haunt us. He is a class player who somehow never got a chance, just was disappeared with no explanation. oh well I'm glad they let him go if he wasn't going to feature here, best of luck to him

He did get a chance here, but didn't prove to be what we needed! He did play for us over the last few years, had some good games and some poor ones. Competition in midfield means he would be unlikely to get many games. Think he and the club have made the right move.

But only time will tell - hope he makes it back into the League and shows his full potential.

Good Luck Simon :Wave:

... and so farewell

Simon Clist, the

nearest we

shall ever

see to

a player with

a name very

similar

to

CityLIST!

A nice lad and