IGNORED

Letting Clisty Go

Guest Jenny

Ok I was his no.1 fan as some people on here might know but I just cannot believe it, BARNET?! He is way better than that & should at least be playing in the 2nd division...I know he WILL come back & haunt us one day, he was just not given the chances here at City..

It will be very strange not watching him play for the reserves but good luck Simon i am sure your 'new' team wil get back into the league this season!

Its just a shame that we were prepared to let go of such a talented player so easily..

Does anyone know if Grazioli still plays for Barnet?Cheers!

Guest Cider Red Sam
He is way better than that & should at least be playing in the 2nd division
Same could be said of Hulbert. I think that those 2 would make a great centre midfield paring in this division, it was just unfortunate for them that we've got more resources that most teams in this division. I think Hulbert/Clist sounds better than Miglioranzi/Hewlett, and that is a centre midfield partnership currently in the playoffs!

I still think we had to let them go though. They were never going to get a chance here because they weren't as good as what we've got, and we have to get people off the wage bill.

Archived