IGNORED

Time Lansdown Spoke

kit

Lansdown should come out and state if he wants to keep Tinnion as manager. If he doesn't then sack him.

I personally think Tinnion should be given a 5 year contract to show us that he definately has the full backing of the board.

I am fed up with not knowing if his job is secure.

Guest hairyshamrock

Just take it as he's here to stay until the infamous "backing of the board" or "vote of confidence" gets sprawled across the back pages of the EP...!

However much it upsets us to just have to wonder whats going on, i'm sure more will be revealed in good time... all things come to those who wait.

Lansdown should come out and state if he wants to keep Tinnion  as manager. If he doesn't then sack him.

I personally think Tinnion should be given a 5 year contract to show us that he definately has the full backing of the board.

5 year contract !!!! doh.gif

He is on a contract, but SL will see it out with BT as it's his reputation up here as well.

Pity really as SL will regain a lot of respect if he admitted that the BT decision is not working out.

The performances ain't good & the off field PR is a digrace.

And even the players don't appear happy.

Please answer me this,

If the players aren't happy, why the hell DID they fight for a draw when the game seemed dead and buried on Saturday?

If they had gone out, conceded a few more, Tinnion would have probably gone after the game, but no they fought for his job.

Lets be honest - I will give BT credit for switching MB into the midfield.

But we raised our game for 10/20 mins, but I wouldn't say it was stirring stuff.

One long ball & a terribly defended corner.

As for players not being happy, well players returning from International duty & not getting a game & some players in one week & out next dosn't bode well for morale. Especially if they don't get good communications as to why they arn't being picked.

Lets be honest - I will give BT credit for switching MB into the midfield.

But we raised our game for 10/20 mins, but I wouldn't say it was stirring stuff.

One long ball & a terribly defended corner.

As for players not being happy, well players returning from International duty & not getting a game & some players in one week & out next dosn't bode well for morale. Especially if they don't get good communications as to why they arn't being picked.

Of course players won't be happy if they can't get a game, what do you expect, Tinnion to start 40 players to keep everyone happy, it's natural for players to want to play.

How do you know that Tinnion dosen't give them good communications as to why they aren't picked? - you don't.

Lansdown should come out and state if he wants to keep Tinnion  as manager. If he doesn't then sack him.

His job is secure until "they " say it isnt; I shall stand by this club however especailly in the light of p1$$ taking by other clubs and there fans. My feelings on the manager have been well documented but no point harping on about it.

Fight back time I feel mad.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived