IGNORED

Todays Bets

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

after last weeks wins I'm going to have a few bets today

dont like citys odds at all so the only bet is peacock to score first £1 @ 8/1 (won alot on these bets this year)and goodfellow anytime £1 @15/8 (won me money last 2 weeks) so more fun bets than anything today.

I also fancy matthews to score on his home debut for the gas so i got £1 @ 8/1 for the first goal and £1 @ 9/4 (for a goal anytime during the match)

so only £4 stake cause I'm playing on the horses today

Guest zider_head

like i said over double the £4 i put on i got returs on £9 at presnt so £5 profit could be more if goodfellow or matthews score ?

Guest zider_head

i got £5 on a twelve fold this weekend that is looking good so far i will post it up below ok :-

1 24/01/2004 Scarborough v Chelsea

(Full Time Result) Chelsea

1/7 None Won

2 24/01/2004 Arsenal v Middlesbrough

(Full Time Result) Arsenal

1/3 None To Run

3 24/01/2004 Portsmouth v S****horpe

(Full Time Result) Portsmouth

1/4 None To Run

4 25/01/2004 Northampton v Man Utd

(Full Time Result) Man Utd

1/7 None To Run

5 24/01/2004 Aberdeen v Celtic

(Full Time Result) Celtic

1/5 None Won

6 24/01/2004 Hearts v Partick

(Full Time Result) Hearts

4/9 None To Run

7 24/01/2004 Rangers v Livingston

(Full Time Result) Rangers

1/6 None To Run

8 25/01/2004 AC Milan v Ancona

(Full Time Result) AC Milan

1/10 None To Run

9 25/01/2004 Roma v Udinese

(Full Time Result) Roma

2/5 None To Run

10 25/01/2004 Empoli v Juventus

(Full Time Result) Juventus

4/7 None To Run

11 24/01/2004 Real Madrid v Villarreal

(Full Time Result) Real Madrid

4/11 None To Run

12 25/01/2004 Valencia v Osasuna

(Full Time Result) Valencia

4/9 None To Run

Guest zider_head

1 24/01/2004 Scarborough v Chelsea

Chelsea so i have won :D

2 24/01/2004 Arsenal v Middlesbrough

Arsenal so i have won :D

3 24/01/2004 Portsmouth v S****horpe

Portsmouth so i have won :D

4 25/01/2004 Northampton v Man Utd

Man Utd tomorrow

5 24/01/2004 Aberdeen v Celtic

Celtic so i have won :D

6 24/01/2004 Hearts v Partick

Hearts so i have won :D

7 24/01/2004 Rangers v Livingston

Rangers so i have won :D

8 25/01/2004 AC Milan v Ancona

AC Milan tomorrow

9 25/01/2004 Roma v Udinese

Roma tomorrow

10 25/01/2004 Empoli v Juventus

Juventus tomorrow

11 24/01/2004 Real Madrid v Villarreal

Real Madrid tonight

12 25/01/2004 Valencia v Osasuna

Valencia tomorrow

so far so good half way there 6 out of 12

I did a 20p lucky 15 on 4 correct scores:-

City to win 2-1.............Correct at 9/1

Arsenal to win 4-1...........Correct at 14/1

Hull to win 2-1.........they won 2-0!!

Newcastle to win 2-1.........they lost 2-1!!

For a £3 bet, returned £35, so a £32 profit.

I have today put:-

Man City vs Spurs 1-1.........11/2

Wolves vs West Ham 1-1..........11/2

Northampton vs Man Utd 0-6.........16/1

Nott'm For vs Sheff Utd 1-2...........7/1

If all come in I stand to win over £1,500 for the same £3 bet.

I can dream!!

Guest zider_head

bets down what a arse roma let one in 88th minute idiots was looking so good to win ac milan 5-0 up and roma 1-0 with mins left only had to see valencia , Juventus and man utd (surley would of won) and the money would of been mine. i was going to wait for united to smash northampton then lay the other 2 off so i would have won either ways, another day now anyways

Guest zider_head

heard Mauresmo is injuried and wont play tonight mate ? you got a double on or 2 singles ? games been pulled from william hills and i found this below :

This from the Eurosport website:

Fourth seed Amélie Mauresmo is reportedly "highly uncertain" for her Australian Open quarter-final clash Tuesday with Fabiola Zuluaga. The Frenchwoman tore a rib-cage muscle in her win on Sunday over Australia's Alicia Molik and did not train Monday because of the intense pain.

heard on the net shes going to have a very late fitness test

Guest zider_head

ok so senegal were dire cant win em all i have made a few bets for tomorrow game today(something i dont like doing until i see the team but cant get to a computer tomorrow what with work and the game etc) ive gone for the following:-

Peacock to score first £3 @ 5/1 (bet365)

i could bet him the rest of the season with this bet at my usualy £2 or £3 bet and still be up on him.

Peacock to score at anytime 3 @ 11/8 (bet365)

see above and hes playing well at present.

City to win both halves £3 @ 3/1 (bet365)

after having money on the last 6 wins I'm well up :D so will try to make it seven in a row by backing big once again with a nice round £85 on a city win @ 1.66 (betfair) which will hopefully win me £55.25

fingers crossed lads ok so hopfully peacock will score first , city will win both halfs and inturn the game which will make me a few quid :)

Bloody hell, all or nothing on City tomorrow then!

We've lost our last two games against COLU!

Hopefully we're due a win...

Yes, I see she probably won't play. Learning from my errors I went for two singles anyway. Hopefully the bet will be void as I wouldn't want the risk of her losing over two quick sets.

Come on Agassi.

bet will be void i think stake returned stick it on the cock you know it make sense

Not a chance! Very rarely bet on City, only against them really.

Arsenal are over-priced to win at 'Boro @ 2.37.

Lee Miller to score first at 8/1 looks alright, but don't do first/last/anytime goalscorer bets either.

Doubles and singles all the way...

Guest zider_head

yeah arsenal are weird to be honesy i had a £5 on boro in the last game at 5/1 which was nice, fancied them after i saw the arsenal team (of kids) against a team of mostly internationals in boro, if they play the same teams tomorrow i would fancy a lay on arsenal cause i dont think they can beat boro at home with that team but if henry , bergkamp , pires and freedi play its a whole different ball game if i was betting on that i would wait for the team news first, fancy under 2.5 goals as well mate in that game, think villa are a much better bet with angekl to score first and anytime :D

Guest zider_head

just been on the william hill website and (take it look @ www.williamhill.com) bristol city is the top bet @ 17.15 so there is more money on city to win tonight than Villa and ac milan to name but a few :D

Guest zider_head

ching ching not a bad nights work profit of £55 odd just on the city result :D was a bit nervy in the last 5 mins mind you made the game alot more intresting to watch when you got over a oner on it

Guest zider_head

after the good win the other night I'm having a bet on the mali game on eurosport now ive bet big on mali £80, plus some other bets such as kanoute to score in the game , mali to score first and there to be 3 goals or more in the game. fingers crossed

Guest zider_head

aint had a proper look yet but cant see liverpool being beat by everton so could back liverpool or lay everton mate, think city will win at grimbsy but the run will end one day (hopefully not soon) will probabley do my usual pecock to score first as I'm quids in on that this year , with him and goodfellow to score at any time as well, will only play small on the city win in this one though (all depends on the mali reuslt to be honest) but will proabaly put £40 ish on city to win @ odds of around the 11/10 mark

Guest zider_head

mali bet is looking great at the moment with kanoute scoring that bets already won and the 3 goals or more in the match is looking a a great bet at the odds i got plus with mali 2-0 up the big bet is looking good too could make a couple of hundred here easy :rolleyes:

Guest zider_head

3 goald or more bet now in the bag as its gone 2-1 so making money for fun at presnt just hope mali can hold out for the win as that would make it a very good evening I'm up whatever happens in the game now anyways as ive won more than the origianl big stake i had on mali to win so I'm happy :rolleyes: would be great to see mail win :D

Guest zider_head

7/2 is a vry low price on a first goal scorer in a match mate van nistleroy is usually over that as is nenry they are usaually around the 7/2 or 4/1 mark dependsing on opostion, i have bet on the shirt number bet on the sheffield game, i think the shirt numbers of the scorers will be over 41 or more seeing robins wears 34 and Ndumbu-Nsunguname i think wears 26 and the wycombe main striker wears s high number i got 1.48's on them so that should be a banker i hope :rolleyes: but yeah i fancy robisn to score but not at such a skinny price would of play at 5's though would rather bet on him to score at any time with bet365 @ 11/10 who also proice robins up at 4/1 to score first that a better bet:)

good luck though mate

Guest zider_head

another winning bet with the mali to score next and the mali win is looking good will make over £300 on this match if mali hang on for the win now :rolleyes:

Guest zider_head

robins bet has lost already mate unlucky better luck next time hope my over 41 bet wins mali have done the job so I'm £320 up on the game :rolleyes:

Guest zider_head

ok tonights game - boro v arsenal

i have had a few quid (well £5 on reyes to score at any time at 2.2)

£15 on arsenal to win @ 2.4

£15 on arsenal to qualify @ 2.46

£7 on over 2.5 goals @ 2.2

so stake is £42

return is ? (hopefully £99.30 ? which would make me a nice £57 profit)

what ever happens i acnt lose as i won £40 on the fisrt leg after backing boro i fancy arse this time as they have a better team out and the reyes factor plus if arsenal get to the final it means bolton are in eurpoe whatever happens and i for one would love to see sam alladyce in europe (great manger on a shoestring)

Zider head, I've had a bloody good weeks betting - more than doubled my money betting on the Aus Open and the weekend coupon.

Basically have won 11 out of my last 12 bets!

Had over 2.5 goals and wins for Arse and Man U, just waiting on John Higgens to beat Dott for a nice treble with O'Sullivan and Hunter, its currently 4-4 though!

Bet 365 are offering odds-against BOTH Celtic and Rangers to win the Scottish FA Cup.

Am I crazy or is there free money on offer here? Just back both equally and so long as one or the other of them wins it (which surely they will), there's profit to be had............ ^_^

Yes you're right but I intensely dislike long term betting like that, prefer the money in the account...

Having said that, talking of free money, I've just lumped on LOTR to win best film and Peter Jackson to win best director in this years Oscars.

I'm positive LOTR will win both those awards, comfortably. Even though I think the film is erm rubbish.

Guest zider_head

bit of a #### night with only one bet winning which was over 2.5 goals

£7 on over 2.5 goals @ 2.2 so return of £14.40 minus commision

will be back later with more bets for tonight ok

Guest zider_head

ok tonights bets and tomorrows now ok :-

The odds on city are so slim I'm going to have a few quid on peacock to score first and goodfellow at anytime £3 each bet.

Jimmy white to beat ebdon in the snooker

white has the home crowd is playing well just beat hendry well, ebdon hates a noisy crowd i think good old jimmy will do me proud at around the 11/10 mark (ive taken 2.32 from betfair)

£30 win @ 1.77

Spurs to Beat Portsmouth

Spurs will want to win after wendesday night the defoe factor will help, plus portsmouth havent won away all season, and i dont see them starting here, there forward with the funny name has gone back to the african nations cup, hopefully teddy wont be smiling come 4.45 ?

£20 Spurs win @

£5 Defoe First Goal Scorer

£5 Defoe to score at anytime

£3 Defoe Hatrick

African Nations Cup

Mali v Guinea - Over 2.5 Goals £2 @ 2.2

Tunisia v Senegal - Over 2.5 Goals £2 @ 2.24

Guest zider_head

looking goof for white to go 2-1 which is not to bad seeing its a race to 6 :D

ive had a silly little bet only £3 on simon clist to score at anytime tonight got a feeling the games on sky ?>

I had Ronnie O'Sullivan to beat Doherty but also had Hendry down to beat White !

The made a stupid bet on some golf tournament.

Three bets lost in last 5 or summat.

Sticking to the sensible stuff tomorrow with Norwich to win at Wimbledon, QPR to beat Notts C and Hull to beat York at home.

Will go with 2.5+ goals @ 1.85 on Chelsea V Charlton on Sunday as well

Guest zider_head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok tonights bets and tomorrows now ok :-

The odds on city are so slim I'm going to have a few quid on peacock to score first and goodfellow at anytime £3 each bet.

Jimmy white to beat ebdon in the snooker

white has the home crowd is playing well just beat hendry well, ebdon hates a noisy crowd i think good old jimmy will do me proud at around the 11/10 mark (ive taken 2.32 from betfair)

£30 win @ 2.32 :D so return of £53.10

Spurs to Beat Portsmouth

Spurs will want to win after wendesday night the defoe factor will help, plus portsmouth havent won away all season, and i dont see them starting here, there forward with the funny name has gone back to the african nations cup, hopefully teddy wont be smiling come 4.45 ?

£20 Spurs win @ 1.77 :( so return of £35.40

£5 Defoe First Goal Scorer ;) got 5/1 returns £30

£5 Defoe to score at anytime :clap: got 6/4 returns £12.50

£3 Defoe Hatrick :o

African Nations Cup

Mali v Guinea - Over 2.5 Goals £2 @ 2.2 ;) returns £4.40

Tunisia v Senegal - Over 2.5 Goals £2 @ 2.24 :D

laso had a 11/2 winner in tusk in the horse racing so in all a very good days betting :)

I also took the bookies to the cleaners today.

Over 2.5 goals in Man U game.

Norwich, QPR and Hull all win.

Also have a 5 fold accy on Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Celtic and am waiting on Real Madrid tonight.

Also had an in-running double on Spurs and Arsenal.

Will probably go for over 2.5 goals on Chelsea/Charlton tomorrow, am tempted by Man City win @evens but its Man City so they'll prob bugger that up!

Guest zider_head

i agree mate and have just stuck £20 on the over 2.5 in the chelsea game, ive got over 2.5 befoe kick off in the wigan game on tv now with 41 mins gone its 2-0 wigen so thats looking good :D

got a ten fold going still mate here it is :-

Newcastle v Leicester

(Full Time Result) Newcastle

2/5 None Won

Tottenham v Portsmouth

(Full Time Result) Tottenham

4/6 None Won

Bristol City v Brentford

(Full Time Result) Bristol City

2/5 None Won

Hull v York

(Full Time Result) Hull

1/2 None Won

Hearts v Celtic

1/4 None Won

Marseille v AC Ajaccio

(Full Time Result) Marseille

8/15 None To Run

PSG v Montpellier

(Full Time Result) PSG

4/9 None To Run

Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

(Full Time Result) Bayern Munich

2/7 None To Run

AC Milan v Perugia

1/7 None To Run

Real Madrid v Malaga

1/6 None To Run

Multiples

£3 on it pays over £66 :( 5 down 5 to go think the osg game is the dodgy one glad there at home though

• Admin

I put £9 on a double of City to win by 2 clear goals and the Spurs-Pompey match having 3 or more goals. Boy was I glad to see Lita tuck away that 1 on 1 unlike his chance against Colchester!

Returned £35.10 I think. What shall I put that on dunno.gif

PS Tom, if you read this, the above emoticon HAS to be uploaded to this message board!

• Admin
i agree mate and have just stuck £20 on the over 2.5 in the chelsea game, ive got over 2.5 befoe kick off in the wigan game on tv now with 41 mins gone its 2-0 wigen so thats looking good :D

got a ten fold going still mate here it is :-

Newcastle v Leicester

(Full Time Result) Newcastle

2/5 None Won

Tottenham v Portsmouth

(Full Time Result) Tottenham

4/6 None Won

Bristol City v Brentford

(Full Time Result) Bristol City

2/5 None Won

Hull v York

(Full Time Result) Hull

1/2 None Won

Hearts v Celtic

1/4 None Won

Marseille v AC Ajaccio

(Full Time Result) Marseille

8/15 None To Run

PSG v Montpellier

(Full Time Result) PSG

4/9 None To Run

Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

(Full Time Result) Bayern Munich

2/7 None To Run

AC Milan v Perugia

1/7 None To Run

Real Madrid v Malaga

1/6 None To Run

Multiples

£3 on it pays over £66 :( 5 down 5 to go think the osg game is the dodgy one glad there at home though

Real, Marseille & PSG all won so just Bayern & Milan to go mate. Looks like you were wrong to doubt PSG, they won 6-1!

Had a little double today with AC Milan and Club Brugge.

Chelsea 2.5+ goals.

Think Hunter has a good chance in the snooker and represents v good value @ 2.25. Been impressed with him all week. May go for the +1.5 handicap @ 1.83

• Admin
Had a little double today with AC Milan and Club Brugge.

Chelsea 2.5+ goals.

Think Hunter has a good chance in the snooker and represents v good value @ 2.25. Been impressed with him all week. May go for the +1.5 handicap @ 1.83

I've also backed AC/Club but added Bilbao too to make a treble. Bilbao host the bottom side Murcia who are winless away from home drawing 3 and losing 7. Bilbao have a decent enough home record having won 7 drawn 1 and lost 2 this season.

I'm tempted by Moreiense in the Portuguese League. They're 4th in the current form table and their opponents, Amadora, have lost EVERY game they have played away from home this season. Odds 1.57 on Bet365.

Both Bilbao & Moreiense seem like very good bets and possibly over-priced!

Hmmm...may have a cheeky double although I don't want to get too cocky. Good weekends betting so far, don't want to ruin it.

Ok, I'm going for it. I will, of course, hold you personally responsible for attracting these bets to my attention Madger!

• Admin
Both Bilbao & Moreiense seem like very good bets and possibly over-priced!

Hmmm...may have a cheeky double although I don't want to get too cocky. Good weekends betting so far, don't want to ruin it.

Ok, I'm going for it. I will, of course, hold you personally responsible for attracting these bets to my attention Madger!

If you have a good day today I think there's a German game that takes my fancy on Monday. I'll have a look depending on my success today.

Edit: A useful website when looking at Euro games

Guest zider_head

milan win 2-1 only the germas to go now :D may lay some off on there game to make the book green ?

just had a £10 on florida pearl as well :(

Guest zider_head

just laid off munich at 1.34 for £50 so that cost me £17

so basically if munich win my 10 fold wins and i get £69.77 back for my £3 stake

if munich fail to win (ie draw or lose) i get £50 x 1.34 = £67

so whatever happens I'm well up

if munich win i make profit of £66.77 (£69.97 - £3stake)-£17 (lay)=

£ 49.77 Profit

if Munich fail to win i get £50 x 1.34 = £67 - (£17 stake and £3 stake) =

£47 Profit

Guest zider_head

betfair mate ok i will try and explain below

if a horse is running at its a strong fancy say 1/10 on it should in theory win right?

Backing the horse :-

ok you would need to put £10 on to win £1 yeah ?

this will give you odds of 1.1 (ie you times your stake by that number to get your return)

Laying the Horse

you in effect are betting the horse to not win so you

the odds for example to lay will be slighty higher then the win (otherwsie you coudl bet both and not lose see ?) the lay would be about 1.15 say that means if you staked £10 the bet would cost you £1.50 but if the horse didnt win you would pick up £11.50

so when i see horse at prices under evens i have alook at the race and if its over jumps i quite often lay them as they still ahve to get round its a good way of making alot of money for very small stakes

this is how people won thousands on the spurs v man city game as when spurs were 3-0 up they bet against them winnings at odds of 1.01 (ie a £1 bet would win you £1000 which it did for a few people (lucky gits)

hope that clears it up ? clear as mud aint it Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Guest Pinamonte

Thanks zider head. Still sounds complicated but I think I know what you mean. I asked because I have a bet on City to win the league. When I saw you talking about laying your bet off, I wondered if it was possible for me to do the same with my City bet. I had £100 at 10/1. If I could lay off at about 4/1 I should still stand to win £600 if City win the league but I won't lose anything if they don't. Is this correct?

Guest zider_head

betfair mate ok i will try and explain below

if a horse is running at its a strong fancy say 1/10 on it should in theory win right?

Backing the horse :-

ok you would need to put £10 on to win £1 yeah ?

this will give you odds of 1.1 (ie you times your stake by that number to get your return)

Laying the Horse

you in effect are betting the horse to not win so you

the odds for example to lay will be slighty higher then the win (otherwsie you coudl bet both and not lose see ?) the lay would be about 1.15 say that means if you staked £10 the bet would cost you £1.50 but if the horse didnt win you would pick up £11.50

so when i see horse at prices under evens i have alook at the race and if its over jumps i quite often lay them as they still ahve to get round its a good way of making alot of money for very small stakes

this is how people won thousands on the spurs v man city game as when spurs were 3-0 up they bet against them winnings at odds of 1.01 (ie a £1 bet would win you £1000 which it did for a few people (lucky gits)

hope that clears it up ? clear as mud aint it Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Guest zider_head

ok you have had £100 at 10/1.

at the monent you will win £1000 if city win the league plus your £100 back so will end up with £1100

After looking at betfair (best site for these types of bets) you can back city to win the league at 4.6 and lay them off at odds starting at 5.4 upwards

Persoanlly i would lay city at £18 which would cost you £90 but win you 109 if city failed so whatever happens you would get you intial £100 back hence a free bet whatever but if city did win you would get you £1100 back minus you £90 bet still good proit for no risk at all see ?

Saying that though, but the longer you leave and if city keep winning the shorter the odds will get and that less you will have to put on the lay to win if you see what mean ?

Guest zider_head

munich are 3-1 in injury so i get the better return, wish i hadnt laids off now but good profit is good and i wasnt sitting here worrying either :D

Guest zider_head

Had a blinding day picked a 25/1 winner and had £2.50 e/w on it :unsure::):D

ok tonights bets are as follows :-

Leeds v Wolves

Leeds to win £10 @ 11/10

Viduka first goal £4.75 @ 9/2

Over 2.5 Goals £15 @ 2.00

Leicester v Bolton

Over 2.5 goals £9 @ 2.12

Davis to score first £3 @ 6/1

Davis to score at anytime £3 @ 3.85

Arsenal v Southampton

Henry £2 @ 5/2

Henry To Score at any time £3 @ 8/13

Reyes To Score at any time £2 @ 5/4

over 2.5 goals £15 @ 1.80

Total stake = £66.75

Total Returns = ?

Total Profit / Loss = ???

Guest zider_head

Leeds v Wolves

Leeds to win £10 @ 11/10 :D returns £21

Viduka first goal £4.75 @ 9/2 :dunno:

Over 2.5 Goals £15 @ 2.00 :D returns £30

Leicester v Bolton

Over 2.5 goals £9 @ 2.12 ;) unlucky i though

Davis to score first £3 @ 6/1 ;)

Davis to score at anytime £3 @ 3.85 :unsure: hes claiming the goal ???

Arsenal v Southampton

Henry fist goal £2 @ 5/2 :) returns £7

Henry To Score at any time £3 @ 8/13 :) returns £4.85

Reyes To Score at any time £2 @ 5/4 ;)

over 2.5 goals £15 @ 1.80 :(

Total stake = £66.75

Total Returns = 62.85 plus mayeb the davis anytime bet ?

Total Profit / Loss = £3.90 loss :( could be profit depending on the davis goal. not a bda day all in all done well on the greyhounds tonight as well £50 up :)

Guest KingswoodRed

I'm still looking for a poor bookmaker.

If anyone finds one let me know....

...letters on a postcard.

Oh and by the way, if any of ya would like to post a massive loss in your history of wagers, I am sure some would like to hear about them too?

:unsure:

• Admin

Oh and by the way, if any of ya would like to post a massive loss in your history of wagers, I am sure some would like to hear about them too?

I lost £100 earlier this season when betting on City to beat Swansea. We did in the end but bookies take the result after 90mins. I don't think I've ever felt so bad coming away from a 4-1 victory before or sice :D

Don't usually bet big though so my losses are more cumulative rather than in one lump sum. :D

No, you don't.

However I'm not stupid and bet only on things that I am confident on winning and only what I can afford.

I think this thread proves that you can win at the bookies on a regular basis. That said, I'm doing a degree, I'm not stupid and don't have to prove my record in gambling to anyone, least of all you.

Won again tonight with an in-running bet on Arsenal @ 1.36.

5 tennis bets currently on the go - Kuerton (Won already) , Agassi, Roddick, Ljubcic and Hrbaty.

Don't like to post my bets - it jinxs them and I don't want people nabbing the tips really.

26 wins from 30 bets and thats no lie, fair play to the muppets who slap £££'s on outside shots. I'm content at moving along nicely, that said I've four-folded my money in 10 days.

Guest zider_head

yeah the gold rule is only bet what you can afford to lose and only bet when you fel the bet is a good one (cert in your eyes) or over priced, this is why betfair is a god send, i try to back big, then lay some off before hand and in running sometimes, you can have alot of free best in effect that way.

still think my £2.50 e/w @ 14/1 (first 3) on city is looking good to gain me a few quid.

Archived