IGNORED

Dare We Start Believing?

Robbored

Todays result has really impressed me.I didn't think City would win at H'pool considering they've lost only one home game all season.I fancied a draw and after they equalised I was confident that would be the final score.... :D

The question is - Can we after 6 consequetive wins really start to believe that we can get into the top two?

Catching Plymouth is a tall order but QPR seem to be struggling away from home and catching them is a real possibility espescially if City can beat Colchester on Tuesday.

My problem is that every time I get my hopes up with City they let me down..... :D

So I'll just settle for the play-offs....

Didn't you go up for the game then Robbo, you part-timer you?

Or did you travel with Ted?

No I didn't travel today - my wife had major surgery 8 days ago and I didn't think it was reasonable to leave her for what would be a long trip of several hours.

There are some things that I put above the City...

Guest cider gliders

We have been believin` ole season that we be goin`

up, after six wins on the bounce we be more than

sure! Never mind about QPR, we still think we can

catch Plymouth! :D QPR are at Chesterfield next

Saturday! UP THE CITY! :D

We should finish 2nd this year, Plymouth are looking good, but QPR are vunerable. They have very good team if everyone's fit, but they have an injury prone squad. If they drop a few more points in the next few matches, waiting for players to come back and we continue our form, we can easily be clear of them by the time we play them in easter.

No I didn't travel today - my wife  had major surgery 8 days ago and I didn't think it was reasonable to leave her for what would be a long trip of several hours.

There are some things that I put above the City...

Robbored, yep things are really hotting up in the world of BCFC. But you are right certain things like the wealth of your wife are top priority.

Hope all is well.

As for the Holy Grail. Well you are right, so many times when we are on the up, the hope comes crashing down.

This is as big ask of BCFC considering the catching up we have to do, but could this just be the season of all seasons. :D

Robbored, yep things are really hotting up in the world of BCFC. But you are right certain things like the wealth of your wife are top priority.

Hope all is well.

As for the Holy Grail. Well you are right, so many times when we are on the up, the hope comes crashing down.

This is as big ask of BCFC considering the catching up we have to do, but could this just be the season of all seasons. :D

Do you really mean wealth or did you mean health. Not sure how you got mixed up as the 'w' and 'h' keys are hardly near each other.

Everything's looking good. Let's hope that our bad spell is already out of the way as we have done so well in January (so far).

I really don't think Plymouth can be caught. This is not pessimism, merely realism - they are so far ahead and still winning at a canter. That said, if we can beat them at AG, we can at least make them sweat.

QPR on the other hand are there for the taking. I can only hope that we give them more of a run for their money at AG than we did last year.

I'm growing more confident by the week. Roll on Col U. :D

Confidence seems to be there in the team and the fans at the moment. Need to keep it going.

Plymouth may or may not have a bad spell, at the end of the day, we can only keep winning and ensure our performances are right.

My guess at the moment is Plymouth will be there or there abouts at the end of the season, QPR might well slip away and we will be in top 3, not sure where!

Everything's looking good. Let's hope that our bad spell is already out of the way as we have done so well in January (so far).

I really don't think Plymouth can be caught. This is not pessimism, merely realism - they are so far ahead and still winning at a canter. That said, if we can beat them at AG, we can at least make them sweat.

QPR on the other hand are there for the taking. I can only hope that we give them more of a run for their money at AG than we did last year.

I'm growing more confident by the week. Roll on Col U.  :D

I tend to agree, Plymouth can afford a couple of slip ups.

But it's a case of never say never.

QPR fan on TalkSport tonight said that they havn't played well lately, but got results home to R&D &BHA.

All we can hope is that our form continues & that Plymouth & QPR keep looking over their shoulders.

Saying that another team (I reckon BHA) could come good so we have to look out as well.

I think we can get auto, but i am not getting my hopes up, i have made that mistake before and city have slapped me in the face. I wan't to believe but i don't want to be let down again.

I think Swindle are the threat to us really. i think that they can get an auto place, hmm how about Plymuff, us and swindle all to go up :D

Archived