IGNORED

2nd By February?

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred

Win on Tues and then same thing happening today next saturday and it will be top two in a week!!! I'm a little excited... By the way, whats the most games city have won on the trot?? Surely we must be heading towards it??

CTID

Guest purple_monkey_dishwasher
City won 10 games back to back during the promotion season with Ward before losing at 2-1 at Wycombe.

Sorry for being pedantic, but we pretty much secured promotion with a 2-1 victory at Wycombe.

Our winning run ended at Fulham with a 1-0 defeat.

I believe we hold the league record (jointly) for most games won in a row but I can't remember how many it is off the top of my head.

Sorry for being pedantic, but we pretty much secured promotion with a 2-1 victory at Wycombe.

Our winning run ended at Fulham with a 1-0 defeat.

I believe we hold the league record (jointly) for most games won in a row but I can't remember how many it is off the top of my head.

Your're right - I remember it now.

Can't think why I thought we lost at Wycombe...

who do we hold it with?
Having got my copy of the Bristol Babe out I can tell you it is 14 consecutive wins in the league, a record held jointly with Man Utd and Preston.

We did it in 1905/06 season.

If this record has been beaten since the book was published I apologise for wasting your time :D

I thought it was 10 consecutive home wins during our promo season?
According to this

http://www.citystats.org.uk/search.asp?txt...ue=&selAbandon=

We won 9 in a row, and went 13 unbeaten (15 in the league), with a 11 match winning run (10 in the league) at home.

So, not quite up to 1905/06 standards but pretty good nonetheless.

Archived