IGNORED

Where Will City Finish

Guest redandwhiteforever9590

Guest redandwhiteforever9590

where will city finish it a tough one if we keep playing like we are we may finish top i think it will be

Bristol City :P:D

QPR

Plymouth

Brighton

Swindon

Hatelpool

I think plymouth may slip of the pace

Guest truegreen

In your dreams!

Argyle will go up! Of that I have no doubt.

Must admit that we are looking more at your results now but you are only emulating what we have been doing these last few months.

Respect where it is due. Be interesting to see who gets manager of the month if this continues. As we drew away to Grimsby in an awful performance I reckon Wilson will get it.

All depends on your next 2 results.

anyway....................

Plymouth Argyle :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

QPR

Bristol City (win play offs)

Barnsley

Swindon

Bournemouth

Got to be top 2 - don't really care who else gets automatic promotion as long as we do.

Need to keep this brill run going and keep worrying QPR and Plymouth. We play them both at AG so onus is on us.

Plymouth and QPR have to play one another (can't both get 3 points then), we can close the gap on both of them and really challenge for top spot :P

Having said all that, heart says top spot, head says 2 or 3 (win in play offs) :D

Either way we will be in Div 1 next season, we just gotta be!

Guest exiledred

depends on how much longer we can stay unbeaten. 2nd place is a very realistic prospect top could be done but 2nd is fine by me!!

CTID

Guest exiledred

personally i don't want to comtemplate the playoffs- they cause too much emotional pain, city are no good at them and 2nd place will save me a lot of stress!!

CTID

Sorry to be a pessimist - but i think that plymouth and qpr will take the two automatic places - plymouth are doing too well and have proved they have the consistency to avoid any significant slip-ups. I reckon city will be in the play-offs although i dont think that will be good enough to gain promotion - i reckon Brighton will be the third team to move up to the third division (although i'd love to be proved wrong!!)

Guest cider gliders

We have said ole along that city will win the Championship!

After today`s results we be more than sure! :wub:

UP THE CITY! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

As I mentioned on here before a few weeks back...

The top 3 come the end of the season will look like this:

1st: Bristol City (Champions)

2nd: Plymouth (Runners-Up)

3rd: QPR (Playoff Winners)

I am starting to become more certain with every game we play!!! :wub:

Guest exiledred

champione champione oh ay oh ay oh ay or something like that how good would it to be singing that at the gate on the last day of the season?!!

CTID

Archived