IGNORED

Getting Exciting !

Guest red in the usa

Guest red in the usa

Wow...that gap to QPR has really closed and we wil know even more after Tuesday.

Just looked at Colchester's site...see they have only won one league game since December, so this is a real chance and it appears we have finally beaten our January curse of the last few (by few, I mean twenty !) years. Huge game which should we win will hopefully make QPR's wobble turn into a slide !

Any views on the return of Wilkshire ? Will he slot straight back in, replacing Tommy or... what do you think ?

Cheers

Yeh it's definately getting close up there. If we win on tuesday it really puts the pressure on QPR not to slip up again. They've got a lot of injuries and suspensions, so we need to get a lead on them before they get their players back. I think 2nd and 3rd palces are between us, I can't see either of us catching Plymouth the way they are playing and I can't see a team from the rest of the league catching us.

I don't think Wilkshire will get back in the team with Tommy playing so well, but it should give him an inscentive to work really hard to get back in the team.

Guest exiledred

This is one of the most exciting times to be a city fan since 1997/8. We need to get as many people behind the lads now and get 3 more points on tues and really get on QPR's arses. What seemed almost impossible a couple of months ago is now well within reach.

CTID

Archived