IGNORED

New Formation

Claverham_Red

i was just thinking when luke wilkshire returns from australia could city play him, doherty and tinnion in the same side. doherty could play as a ancher man while tinnion and wilkshire move forward

......................Phillips

................Carey...Coles....Hill

.....................Doherty

Goodfellow...Wilkshire...Tinnion....Brown

............Peacock...........Miller

could this really work?

replace Miller with Lita and spot on

Like i once fought we should have a 3-4-3  with the current midfield CITYRGR8 has and Peacock, Lita And Miller Up Front but thats stupid ain't it

After seeing Miller yesterday, I definatly think we should stick with him and Lee P up front. Dont know about anyone else :Confused13:

After seeing Miller yesterday, I definatly think we should stick with him and Lee P up front. Dont know about anyone else :Confused13:
Agree with that, although LM isn't scoring at the moment, his all round game and linkup play (especially with LP) is getting better and better.

Agree with that, although LM isn't scoring at the moment, his all round game and linkup play (especially with LP) is getting better and better.
I would of said a week or two ago that we should stick Lita up front with Leep and i do believe i posted something to that effect.

But, agree with everything you said their Taz, he is only going to get better and better and i dont think it's going to be long before he's back on the score sheet either.

Archived