IGNORED

Strikers For The Next Few Matches?

Guest HamburgRED

Guest HamburgRED

Well if SB is going to be out for a few games, Tins has no choice but to give Gillie a run. So for me it's Gillie and Bridges and hopefully Cotterill back on the right.

In a strange way I think SB being out for a few games might help us get this season back on track. With no obvious target man, we'll be forced to actually 'play' football and not hoof it up the pitch all the time.

Only problem is I don't think BT will change (or has the ability to change) our long ball tactics.

The only time we've looked 'good' (and I use that term very lightly) so far is when we've being passing the ball around.

Don't get me wrong, if we'd won games playing a long ball game then I would be complaining... bit fickle of me I know but I, like every other City fan, just wants to see us be a successful team.

Well if SB is going to be out for a few games, Tins has no choice but to give Gillie a run. So for me it's Gillie and Bridges and hopefully Cotterill back on the right.

I'd stick with 3-4-1-2. I've seen enough fiddling with systems to last a lifetime let alone a season.

------------------Phillips--------------------

-----Keogh-----Heywood----Partridge----

Murray-----Brown------G Smith---Golbourne

------------------Wilkshire---------------------

--------------Bridges--------Gillespie-----------

Quality line up mate thats exactly the team I would start with very positive and also should see a strong midfeild for us!

Lets hope we see something very similar I very much doubt it!

I'd stick with 3-4-1-2. I've seen enough fiddling with systems to last a lifetime let alone a season.

------------------Phillips--------------------

-----Keogh-----Heywood----Partridge----

Murray-----Brown------G Smith---Golbourne

------------------Wilkshire---------------------

--------------Bridges--------Gillespie-----------

Archived