IGNORED

Crowds

Guest mickeygee

Guest mickeygee

Can't help feeling that the board and players must be a bit disappointed at the home crowd numbers in the last few games - we're right up there, playing an improving game and the board have spent far more than other clubs; (possibly more than is really wise?) I know the team has flattered to deceive over the past few seasons, but why do you think QPR & Plymouth are attracting so many more fans? Let's hope Tuesday proves me wrong.

I really like the look of Goodfellow, well perhaps not in close up, but he seems to have good balance on his feet and likes to go at players - a Mark Gavin to drive us to Div 1?

I reckon Lita should get a go, but you can't blame DW for sticking with what he has. I'm certain that the squad is now significantly better than when Ward took us up; perhaps it really will be mainly down to those games against the current top two....

Not really only at the end of the season. Over 16000 for Millwall in December (was that the game there was a lot of trouble at), and 19141 for the game against Watford, that was a key game for the title. Is it possible to still put 19000 in the ground or has segregation got rid of that. Also do you think we'll get that many for our games against QPR and Plymouth.

Archived