IGNORED

Protest At The Gate?

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

I JUST GOT STOPPED IN THE STREET AND WAS ASKED IF I'M GOING TO THE PROTEST AT THE GATE TOMORROW ANYBODY KNOWN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???? confused-smiley-013.gif

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
dunno.gif no idea,sounds a good idea if the tinmans still in charge! city.gif

you cant treat himlikr thatb he is a real person and is upset too don't ruin his time and memories with us

Guest Champagne Football
you cant treat himlikr thatb he is a real person and is upset too don't ruin his time and memories with us

A protest, pah what a silly idea, like this guy says Tinnion is a real person. If we had a cardboard cut-out in charge... well the protest might be justified...

C'mon guys lets all rallie behind him and watch us get spanked 8-0 on Saturday.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
A protest, pah what a silly idea, like this guy says Tinnion is a real person. If we had a cardboard cut-out in charge... well the protest might be justified...

C'mon guys lets all rallie behind him and watch us get spanked 8-0 on Saturday.

laugh.gif

• Admin

Just watched the BBC local news report back on video from earlier tonight, they said the team coach had to be diverted away from Ashton Gate on the way back from Swansea to avoid an angry protest at the ground....

Did anyone see any of this ?

When I got off the coach I went into the Ship and Castle for a couple of pints, whilst walking back towards the Mercedes garage Michael Bridges and Steve Gillespie drove past, so could not have been much of a diversion !

Archived