IGNORED

Martin Allan

CITY BOY DAVE

I would'nt take much notice of those postings on the Brentford board. There all from August and mostly tounge in cheek.

Looks like the original posting was a reply to something that was on THIS FORUM anyway, red robin i presume.

Mind you i hope Mr Allen does come here.... he would drag our lot out of the pub on a saturday night mad.gif

Guest routabout

Yup, they're laughing their socks off about it. It appears that they may not have such gullible drama queens as us. Imagine if the tables were turned? There'd be a select few of ours posting all sorts of crap on their board to try to scupper it. Either that or they'd turn on the manager believing it was true and ironically, drive him out anyway.

Yup, they're laughing their socks off about it. It appears that they may not have such gullible drama queens as us. Imagine if the tables were turned? There'd be a select few of ours posting all sorts of crap on their board to try to scupper it. Either that or they'd turn on the manager believing it was true and ironically, drive him out anyway.

.....imagine if the tables were turned.......most of us, including me, are Bristolian and you're quite right as what you've written perfectly describes our attitude and trait. farmer.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest routabout

I know, I'm Bristol born and bred too. Sick to the back teeth of the place to be honest, but being a realist, I know it could be worse. I could live in London and have a total breakdown inside a fortnight. Or Liverpool and spend the rest of my life with no hubcaps.

Archived