IGNORED

City Til I Die

CITY BOY DAVE

Now come on lads we are the mighty CITY and as I know we are the best suporters in this league all I can see is us suporters rowing over who should go and who should stay when what we should be doing is sorting out how we should get together and suporting our CLUB in there hour of need it's not bad vibes they need for saturday and forthcomming games it's an uplift from us the CLUBS SUPORTERS to lift there SPIRTS and take us to the next chapter of this CLUBS venture to get out of this league. We may not agree on whats got on in the past but we are all CITY SUPORTERS and now is the time our CLUB needs our SUPPORT. So I'd just like to say if you can get the on Saturday PLEASE BE THERE! and support the team that we all say WE WOULD DIE FOR!!!! (REMEMBER CITY TILL WE DIE!!!) chant6ez.gifCOME ON YOU REDS chant6ez.gif

Guest routabout

I'm planning to go in the Williams stand, as I'll have the boy with me. I was considering trying to get a chant up from there. Nothing like a challenge, eh? But, if I could just achieve it, then it might give the players some much needed inspiration, proving that ANYTHING is possible and we might win.

Ooooo, then it'll all be down to me and I'll be the hero and everybody will sing my name and give me a tickertape parade along Winterstoke Road and .... and.... Oh, I've wee'd... blushing.gif

I'm planning to go in the Williams stand, as I'll have the boy with me. I was considering trying to get a chant up from there. Nothing like a challenge, eh? But, if I could just achieve it, then it might give the players some much needed inspiration, proving that ANYTHING is possible and we might win.

Ooooo, then it'll all be down to me and I'll be the hero and everybody will sing my name and give me a tickertape parade along Winterstoke Road and .... and.... Oh, I've wee'd... blushing.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Got to say, you have contributed greatly to my post-midnight laughs in the last few days.

I salute you. city.gif

rofl2br.gif Well...... I can honesly say, I did not see that coming. rofl2br.gif

My little boy said to me tonight "just because we lost 7-1 do that mean we are knocked out of the league" I told him no i said we just need to lift out team and help them win so he said "so can i wear my city kit to school football tomorrow and we win would that help? I so i told him it may well do.

Guest routabout
My little boy said to me tonight "just because we lost 7-1 do that mean we are knocked out of the league" I told him no i said we just need to lift out team and help them win so he said "so can i wear my city kit to school football tomorrow and we win would that help? I so i told him it may well do.

Awww, bless. Kids eh? They can be the very best thing about the whole human race. Priceless.

After Saturdays humiliating defeat I must admit I was ready to throw in the towel!

Watching Tinnion sat in the dug-out broke my heart and I must admit I shed a tear for him!

Now is the time for all us City fans to come together and get behind the team.

There is one thing that bothers me-what kind of reception do you think they will get when they run out on Saturday v Blackpool?

Keep the faith I did loose mine on Saturday but it is our club and we need to back the lads.

CITY TIL I DIE (although on Saturday at Swansea I thought I had!! )

Guest The Inquisitor

This is what I like to see, true devotion from the faithful.

Pay no heed to those that question your faith, they should question their own faltering belief.

Sing your prayers loudly at the alter of the calling.

Should anyone question your worthy and humble actions, poke them with a hot metal instrument in the name of the inquisition.

City Boy Dave, you are well on the way to saint hood. Spread the word dear brother, for those that put themselves out for the cause shall receive rewards unknown amongst men.

if you do nothing else ever again for this club. get yer backside down the gate on saturday and shout and sing yourself horse. the club needs us, and we need it, lets give everything we can to turn this around. i lost faith at the end of tinnions reign, it was something i couldnt help. he is gone now and our club is wounded and vunerable. raise the roof on saturday and hopefully the boys will come out swinging (not literally i hope) - remeber theres nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal, don't rule out the boys proving a few doubters wrong this weekend!!!!!!!!

Guest Tim_Lovejoy

Thats the spirit. everyone seems to be on a downer at the moment. what we need is for everyone to get behind the team and show them we are still loyal to the city boys. city.gif

Archived