IGNORED

Craig Fagan

cider head

Guest cider gliders

Here`s hopin` he shows the form he showed while

he was playin for us! He`ll still need watchin` though!

He was man of the match at Coventry in the cup!

The main threat from they is McGleish, scores a lot of

goals for they! :D

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus
Peacock firing on all cylinders! (hurts me to say that! 

Why does it hurt you to stay that? Personally I like Peacock he does always seem to try hard. Even if Oslama Bin Laden played up front for us and banged the goals in I would still support him.

Why does it hurt you to stay that? Personally I like Peacock he does always seem to try hard. Even if Oslama Bin Laden played up front for us and banged the goals in I would still support him.

Because i feel sometimes he gets alot more support if that is possible, than other players, who work twice as hard, but dont always get results (or goals) cases where Peacock would lose the ball but still get mild applause from some sections of the crowd, whereas if our Welsh Superstar Christian Roberts did it, he'd never hear the last of it! Though i dont think we need another Peacock discussion! :) and if Osama Bin Laden played for us, i'd kill him so that he could never score? :D

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Fair enough and I agree with the Roberts point. What I was getting at generally is that whatever the starting line up is we should get behind them.

It has to be the most stupid sending off ive ever seen on the players part! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

He got a yellow for a bad tackle on phillips , he argues with the ref but the ref gave him a chance. He then continues to argue with the ref , the ref lets it go.

Makes a bad tackle on hill (i think) the ref talks to him and gives him yet another chance , he argues with the ref again and gets sent off , it looked to me like either he wanted to get sent off or is a complete idiot!

Guest twaters

It was a crazy bit of thinking from fagen. I mean the ref told him off and he walked away, the ref calls him back and then he starts moaning, the ref let that go too. Then he just kept on complaining and complaining. Silly lad was always walking a tightrope after the other rash challenges he was throwing about and i think he had just lost his cool.

Fair play to the ref for firstly, ignoring the comments in the first place and letting him go away, and then secondly for having the courage to stand up for himself and send the guy off. Surely some on the Colchester players should have told him to be quiet. Anyway we won, thats all that matters now.

looked to me like either he wanted to get sent off or is a complete idiot!

He's a complete idiot :)

Showed us exactly what we're missing out on though didn't he - bugger all!!

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF :D

Guest cider gliders

Fagan was hell bent on injuring anyone in a

Red shirt tonight! He was runnin` around like

an headless chicken! What a rubbish game he

ad! The ref done he a favour by sendin` him

off! Yes, he proved his point tonight!

HE IS ####! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

• Admin

As well as the ban, he'll surely be walking into training tomorrow to pick up a fine - his manager must have been livid and I would have been upset if I was a Colchester fan who travelled tonight.

Whilst, with hindsight, it was probably a mistake to bring him here on loan, at least it wasn't compounded by signing him.

a complete berk

At the risk of being heckled I dont think there was any malice with his challenge on Phillips.just the usual forwards challenge on a keeper.

I think he was TOO fired up to prove a point and being constantly boo'ed upset him a bit.After all he is a youngster.if he were 5 years older he wouldn't have let it get to him.

When he was sent off I did feel a little sorry for him then within 5 seconds I thought ##** it.......

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

yeah fagan proves his point all right, he proved to us something we all ready knew and that was he fact that he is #### and a absolute to**er. those at the williams stand had a right go at him in the second half and we know he heard every word we said.

why the hell did we bring him to the club anyway, he should go to a non league club, at least then he will be playing the football that he is capable of playing, as he will neverbe a great player as he is simply a ##*ker and absolutely useless.

Guest steve c

I heard their manager tell Karl Duguid (the captain) to shut him up and if he sees red then he'll never play for the club again.

Be interesting to see if he's in the side against Tranmere on Saturday.

Guest citysnumber7

craig fagan said that he had a point to prove to the city fans, and that he was hoping for a good reception, he certainly got that dont you think?

craig fagan said that he had a point to prove to the city fans, and that he was hoping for a good reception, he certainly got that dont you think?
what point was it he was trying to make? scored pretty much nothing for us when we had him, was he trying to say "ooh, get me a bigger loan, I'll score this time, promise!".

Listening to Radio 1 last night by all accounts that the Ref was going to give him a 2nd yellow, then thought better of it realising it would have been the 2nd. And THEN Craig opened his gob.

****. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest cider gliders

Yer Cider Head! We have enjoyed readin` this thread

about ole Fagan so much, we thought we wud bring

it back into play! Hic! :D Wos think of this un then?

UP THE CITY! :rolleyes:

IMAG0000.JPG

Yer Cider Head! We have enjoyed readin` this thread

about ole Fagan so much, we thought we wud bring

it back into play! Hic!  :D  Wos think of this un then?  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

UP THE CITY!  :rolleyes:

IMAG0000.JPG

cider gliders to be ref's at city game :D

now i like the idea of that :D

Archived