IGNORED

Poor Match...poor Quality!

Br 1st ol

Guest SuttonRed

too true!

up here in soon to be snowed in birmingham! (over-egging the pudding me thinks) they did say that we were on top though!

Always a good position to be in if you catch my drift......

Sounded from the not so clear reception on my radio that it wasn't a particularly fluent game, few clear cut chances except for Goodfella's spoon from a few yards and Lita's through on goal during the 2nd half.

Col U had a lot of the ball during the middle of the 2nd half, doing very little with the posession.

City seemed content to sit back on the goal lead. Always a risky business, but when you have the divisions best defence and the 2nd best in the nationwide, who would doubt them :)

Another 3 points bagged against a dogged team, who we've slipped up on more than once in the past few seasons, and it's a nice feeling to keep the bandwagon rolling on. Grimsby on Saturday (weather permitting) and hopefully 8 on the bounce.

Danny Wilson take a bow, you are prime candidate for MotM, and well deserved for getting our season back on track. :D

It would be nice as a city exile in the frozen north, to enjoy a clear cut victory on ahome midweek match, but this is City and they never seem to take the easy option. Seven uo is particularly sweet up in Halifax tonight!

Not exactly a game that will live long in the memories (well unless you think of Fagans sending off, that was quality :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: ) but at the end of the day a win is a win.

Played 7, won 7. Can't argue with that.

Guest cider gliders

This time last week we were 8 points behind QPR!

Now were 2 points behind! Were 7 behind Plymouth!

So we`ll catch they soon, you see! :D

Great win tonight lads to make it 7 up! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

UP THE CITY!

Archived