IGNORED

Will The Real Aaron Brown

Guest Browner

Guest Browner

Can anybody tell me what Aaron Brown brings to the side .. can't tackle, can't head the ball, doesn't provide any telling crosses, reluctant to run at defenders in the final third and doesn't score goals, whereas on the other flank we have Goodfellow who has netted 3 in 4.

Has Brown had it too easy?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

He was shocking last night and I've lost patience, at this crucial stage of the season we can't affored to carry a player

Guest twaters

I hate these posts, Brown is ok, we turned down 800k two seasons ago so he must be able to do somthing. His heading isnt the best, but ok. His tackling in my opinion is quite good. He can play centre midfield and mix it up a little. His dribbling is excellent and this is why he is on the team. He offers us a pace option on the left and his crossing isnt that bad too. Takes some good corners now and again.

Ok he hasnt re emulated that season when he looked very good. The one where we got the offer from WBA. But i think the recent run in the team will get his confidence up and he will start playing well again.

Guest dez_gimred

how big is he?

bigger than most of the opposition he faces...yet he tackles and goes for headers like a little girl...

need to be a bit more gritty aaron!!

played wellish last night though

:P

Must agree with Willsbridge Red on this one - Aaron was terrible and as one guy behind me said - he ought to be paying an entrance fee for the amount of football his Watching.. cos he's certainly not contributing to the team.

He doesn't look interested and it makes you think that we should have taken that 600K from WBA a couple of seasons back.

I just hope Danny will see this and maybe he'll move Goodfella to the left and put Roberts on the right. He could always put Brown on the bench - who knows it might do him good to be dropped.

Archived