IGNORED

My Prophesy Has Come True!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think it was before the Brighton game I said I'd beat them and that after Christmas we would be right up in the mix - Well this has happend but my worry is that I said we'd lose finnaly against Grimsby.

I hope this doesn't come true

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"will that make a difference to your prophesy"

I'm now seeing a 2-1 City win come to mention it.

I'm also seeing thousands of City fans at college green watching the players lifting a trophy with us looking forward to Div 1.

On the way home that day I see Mr Holloway coming out of a jobcentre, Grio in hand, on the doll again.

I think it was before the Brighton game I said I'd beat them and that after Christmas we would be right up in the mix  - Well this has happend but my worry is that I said we'd lose finnaly against Grimsby.

I hope this doesn't come true

If it does come true, you can be sure that Danny's Demon will make a comeback to tell us that the last 7 games have only been papering over the cracks.

Who will start the first Wilson Out thread?

Guest december 1963

Willsbridge Red - don't be hard on yourself - your prophesy does come true. Heavy snow on Tuesday night, followed by a big freeze, followed by more snow and the Grimsby match is postponed from its original date of 31 January until Tuesday 6 April. Even though we lose at Grimsby we are by then entrenched in the top two without the slightest possibility of the chasing pack closing on us. Good soothsaying mate

However, in an interesting twist, the Grimsby game is cancelled till the middle of March, meaning our unbeaten run continues :P

Edit: I'll read December 1963's post more fully next time :D

Archived