IGNORED

Look On The Bright Side.

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Ok another loss away sad.gif and we'll all have our rant angry-smiley-054.gif but we are still CITY FANS and need to follow our HEARTS which is still CITY. I feel we need to get someone in fast but! we can't rush it because a rush job is not always a good job. So ok get your rants over wide and lets get on with what we do best an get behind our team and help them pull us out of this problem we are in now and get back to what we do best and that is winning WE CAN DO IT!!!! and WE WILL DO IT. come on my fellow CITY FANS shout your hearts out!!!!

chant6ez.gif COME ON YOU REDS chant6ez.gif

city.gif CITY TIL WE DIE city.gif

Guest CITY BOY DAVE
city.gif I just love my CITY we may have problems at the moment but this is the time when our CITY needs us so come on lads lets not loss heart we as a team can pull it back just show them you have your hearts in the right place and keep singing your hearts out for the lads chant6ez.gif COME ON YOU REDS chant6ez.gif

Guest CITY BOY DAVE
well i don't doubt that any of us will be anything But City fans, but this is depressing times, and most of us at the momrnt are being realists about where we will be come end of season.

Yes at the top where we belong. We are the BEST and will get out ship back in order it's just a set back WE WILL DO IT....

Archived