IGNORED

Just To Answer Your Questions?

CITY BOY DAVE

I've had alot of people ask me why i'm flying a black ribbon above the red and white ribbons i have on my car ok just to put the record stright it's as a mark of respect for archie gooch who died and thats all and not for the way CITY are playing... sorry just needed to make this point because people think it's because the way CITY are playing... It's just respect for a fellow CITY LOYAL... praying smiley.gifcity.gif R I P MR ARCHIE GOOCH city.gif

City Boy Dave, fair play to you for that, Gooch was a legend for City, and he should always be reminded as one. By the way, how is your car, earlier you said it had been hit by a lorry- doesn't sound good mate, is the City car going to be okay? city.gif

No problem mate just the bonnet and windscreen damage should be ok 4 the next home game. Thats the good thing about us CITY we can be hit hard but we still come back fighting thanks 4 asking cheers Dave...

Gotta keep that mint car in good condition!! Hope it gets fixed in time i see the car EVERYWHERE!! EVEN IN ASDA CAR PARK  ohmy.gif

Its a legend!

Wheres your caps gone dave  dunno.gif

Cap off kids not on here dance.gif computer to myself woo hoo.

next time you see me come say hi always want to speak to a fellow CITY BOY laugh.gif some caps 4 u...

Archived