IGNORED

City To Blow Again As The Superhoops Soar

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :D:):wub::o:D:D:clap::cool::D:D:D

Come on City Boys and Girls calm down ,super run better than the Superhoops will probably do in this our championship season but do not forget that the belief does not run deep in the red veins of the your fans or your players .You all dread it but know when the going gets tough city get going downwards .

You have proved you are a good team at this level with that run but you all know you are just as capable of losing a load on the bounce as well.

The people of Bristol do not believe its going to happen for you either just look at all the empty seats still at Ashton Gate and hollow apmosphere that getting more like the county ground of SFC in east bristol . by the week

Sorry but yet again it isnt your year

PS re FAMOUS QPR FANS

Merlin the magician

Gandalf

Saraman

AND ALL US ORKS DOWN THE BUSH

Come on your Rs the beast is finally Stirring

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :D  :)  :wub:  :o  :D  :D  :clap:  :cool:  :D  :D  :D

Come on City Boys and Girls calm down ,super run better than the Superhoops will probably do in this our championship season but do not forget that the belief does not run deep in the red veins of the your fans or your players .You all dread it but know when the going gets tough city get going downwards .

You have proved you are a good team at this level with that run but you all know you are just as capable of losing a load on the bounce as well.

The people of Bristol do not believe its going to happen for you either just look at all the empty seats still at Ashton Gate and hollow apmosphere that getting more like the county ground of SFC in east bristol .  by the week

PS re FAMOUS QPR FANS

Merlin the magician

Gandalf

Saraman

My, my, there is a lot of panic from these clubs above us, isn't there.

Still, you keep up the bravado. You've really got us fooled.

Rubbish.

Holloway's been struggling to find a plumber who can come and remove the large brick shaped objects from his toilet. Meanwhile thousands of fans in West London have been visitng their doctors with cricked necks as a result of constantly looking over their shoulders at the fast approaching juggernaut that is Bristol City.

Can't wait for you lot come to town. The away end will be full of QPR fans wailing and gnashing their teeth as you kiss goodbye to hopes of automatic promotion.

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :)  :wub:  :o  :D  :D  :clap:  :cool:  :D  :D  :D  :D

The people of Bristol do not believe its going to happen for you either just look at all the empty seats still at Ashton Gate and hollow apmosphere that getting more like the county ground of SFC in east bristol .  by the week

PS re FAMOUS QPR FANS

Merlin the magician

Gandalf

Saraman

ok holloway enough of the deluded mind games :D

Guest cider gliders
:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :D  :)  :wub:  :o  :D  :D  :clap:  :cool:  :D  :D  :D

PS re FAMOUS QPR FANS

Merlin the magician

Gandalf

Saraman

IMAG0014.JPG

i dont care what any qpr fan thinks, i just wanna carry on winning, 7 on the spin is great but i can see us doing 11 on the spin,if that takes place and we beat qpr at home we can look foreward to the first next year.

anyway whos interested in what some hoopy monkey thinks, your getting twitchy and we just keep pileing on the points

:D:):wub::o:D:D:clap::cool::D

So sorry i take it all back i hear Gerry Gow is coming to you on a free !!!!!

So pleased so many of you took the trouble to reply get together and you make even manage a chant on the big day .

Ollie and mind games ? be serious !!!!!

Love to all

:D  :)  :wub:  :o  :D  :D  :clap:  :cool:  :D

So pleased so many of you took the trouble to reply get together and you make even manage a chant on the big day .

Love to all

talking of slipping up you lot are very good at it to

going to cardiff again are we this year?

because we are not we are going up...

20030514_21_1995031ts010_qpr_oldham.jpg

Ohh your not worried about us are you???

Lets just see where we finish in May. I look forward to your visit in April.

Au Revoir until then :D

:D  :)  :wub:  :o  :D  :D  :clap:  :cool:  :D

Love to all

Ah well, at least you can look forward to seeing Rowlands running at us at Ashton Gate. Oh no, that's right, he's leaving.

Ah well, at least you have a good defence, with Shittu commanding the line. Oh no, that's right, he's out for the season.

Ah well, at least you can look forward to Cureton knocking in some goals for you, just when you need them. Oh no, that's right, the deal collapsed.

Ah well, at least you have a strong squad to draw on, now that you're losing key players. Oh...

Damn, sorry, tried to find some positives for you there. Didn't do very well, though.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Your having a stefi graf guvna. All the geezers in souf Bristol know you geezers are going to fall down the apple and pears and will be crying into ya jellied eels come may

Guest city slicker 71

PS re FAMOUS QPR FANS

Merlin the magician

Gandalf

Saraman

Wasn't the 10 Rillington Place killer Christie a HOOP fan ? Also the pimp & slum landlord Rachman was seen around the Bush a few times. Some notorious personages there 'me ole cock sparra

Back to more familar pastures now thanks for the company its been emotional

Please fill your sections of ASHTON gate in April and we will have a full house and a blue hot apmosphere .

May the best team win as long as its the hoops and as for Shiitu we ahve his mother at the club as well!

Back to more familar pastures now thanks for the company its been emotional

Please fill your sections of ASHTON gate in April and we will have a full house and a blue hot apmosphere .

May the best team win as long as its the hoops and as for Shiitu we ahve his mother at the club as well!

Ah cockernies coming out too, must be ####ping yourselves, a few weeks ago you didnt even care about us.

See ya in April, you might just see the promotion dream go t**s up for you.

Judas and you lot belong together.....

Guest WillsbridgeRed

You're a diamond geezer you are. So lets 'have it, what ya do for a living - Taxi driver or market stalls thats all you cockneys seem to do?

Do you live on the old kent road?

Ever met the Krays?

Guest Cider_Army
don't worry about old thorpe if danny coles can put a striker like earnshaw

in his pocket then thorpe will be no problem thats if tommy don't bite his

legs off first  :D

What Tony Thorpe play at Ashton gate with Queens park ######s? Surely the flu will hit him again in case he gets jeered by a minority if the crowd, wait i mean majority don't I, wait I mean all of the crowd!

QPR will not go up this season because their manager has a great knack of being able to pluck failure from the jaws of success.He done that twice with Rovers and he carried on his impressive record last season with QPR.He will do it again this season mark my words.When the pressure is "really" on Ian Holloway bottles it and so does his players.

Ian Holloway is one of the finest football players to come from Bristol but he lacks the bottle and good judgement to be a good manager.

we r goin up say we r goin up !!

who have u cockney girls got to stop us - hollow head ?

don't make me laugh - wilsons red machine is on its way and nothing's going to stop it.

Guest city slicker 71
...I just can't stop laughing at yet another brilliant cider glider piccie  :D  :)  :wub: 

Hollowhead's QPR to be trampled underfoot by 2 galloping Golden Unicorns closely followed by 10,000 drunken zidermen in our persuit of the green idiot Cornish pastymen of Plymouth Ho.  :o  :D - I wonder if you could put together a piccie with that as a theme?

And send it to their main HQ :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Regards

...I just can't stop laughing at yet another brilliant cider glider piccie  :)  :wub:  :o 

Hollowhead's QPR to be trampled underfoot by 2 galloping Golden Unicorns closely followed by 10,000 drunken zidermen in our persuit of the green idiot Cornish pastymen of Plymouth Ho.  :D  :D - I wonder if you could put together a piccie with that as a theme?

they gliders are getting good at these pictures

i've been giving them tips and zider :D

Guest DrFaustus
QPR will not go up this season because their manager has a great knack of being able to pluck failure from the jaws of success.He done that twice with Rovers
Alternatively, you could say that the BRFC board chickened out of providing enough funds to ensure promotion. When we lost 3 central midfielders in a matter of weeks, we brought in YTS trainees. Not Holloway's fault, just no forward thinking.

Oops wrong forum. Cheerio.

Alternatively, you could say that the BRFC board chickened out of providing enough funds to ensure promotion. When we lost 3 central midfielders in a matter of weeks, we brought in YTS trainees. Not Holloway's fault, just no forward thinking.

Oops wrong forum. Cheerio.

Alternatively you could say Holloway chickened out by not dropping one of the two centre forwards who decided during that run in that they no longer wanted to play for Bristol Rovers and it showed with 1 goal between the pair of them in 11 games.

Holloway had Zamora on loan at Brighton scoring a goal a game and could have recalled him at any time but chose not to.The board dont make those kind of decisions the manager does and the manager decides who he wants in on loan to cover for injured players.

Rovers didn`t fail because the midfield wasn`t covered we failed because we stopped scoring goals and Holloway had the answer to his problem sat in front of him but chose to ignore it.He also decided to sell Zamora for a p*ss take £100,000 against the wishes of the board.

Oops wrong forum bye.

Archived