IGNORED

Message To Our Team!

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

city.gif Hope we get a good gate because our team needs us.

(AND IF YOU CITY PLAYERS ARE READING WE ARE BEHIND YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN TO THE HEARTLESS FEW LISTEN TO US FAITHFUL THAT BELEAVE IN YOU)

as the song goes " YOU ARE MY CITY MY ONLY CITY YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY(AND RED AND WHITE) YOU NEVER NOTICE THAT I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY CITY AWAY LA LA LA LA LA' LA LA LA LA LA OH' LA LA LA LA LA OH' LA LA LA LA' YOU NEVER NOTICE HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU SO DON'T TAKE MY CITY AWAY"...

We do love u lads so come on get it together for us and do what you do best and that is winning.

There are a few that put you down but the mighty CITY fans beleave in you and not think but know you can do this and get us up there we know you want to but you need to beleave to and work at it to do this.

bigger things have been done and i know you beleave in yourselfs so come on gel and make it work because we beleave in you as a team.

A manager is just 1 person you are a team beleave in yourselfs and you can make it work.

We as fans know you can do this as a team so go out there a prove to the odd few what we the true fans are saying

(YOU CAN BRING US BACK AND TAKE US UP because WE BELEAVE IN YOU) WE LOVE YOU CITY. NOW COME ON LADS LETS GET OUT THERE AND DO WHAT WE DO BEST AND START WINNING because YOU KNOW YOU CAN.

WITH GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU DAVE....

Guest CITY BOY DAVE
CITY BOY DAVE - LEGEND!!

You have such a great passion for this great club of ours geezer...

KEEP THE FAITH BROV...

UP THE CITY BOYS

RedSi  city.gifFOREVER RED

THEY ARE MY LIFE AND SOUL DON'T MEAN TO BRAG BUT JUST TO SHOW HOW MUSH MY CITY MEAN TO ME SHOUTING WAS NOT ENOUGH I SHOW IT IN MY CAR I DRIVE AROUND WITH MY HEAD HIGH BECAUSE I KNOW I'M CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH IF WE ARE UP OR DOWN I'LL STILL CALL THE CITY NAME PASSION AND HEART WILL STILL BE THERE BECAUSE I BELEAVE IN MY CITY!....

THEY ARE MY LIFE AND SOUL DON'T MEAN TO BRAG BUT JUST TO SHOW HOW MUSH MY CITY MEAN TO ME SHOUTING WAS NOT ENOUGH I SHOW IT IN MY CAR I DRIVE AROUND WITH MY HEAD HIGH BECAUSE I KNOW I'M CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH IF WE ARE UP OR DOWN I'LL STILL CALL THE CITY NAME PASSION AND HEART WILL STILL BE THERE BECAUSE I BELEAVE IN MY CITY!....

i know how you feel but they are testing the most loyal of supporters

and tonight they were awful..

ticket £22

travel £20

beers (optional) £20

pie (optional) £2

program £2

a persons time to watch marcus stewart earn 5 grand

in a team 2nd from bottom in THE OLD 3rd division... priceless

user posted image

city sort it out on the pitch, and soon......

Archived