IGNORED

New Culture

Guest city slicker 71

Guest city slicker 71

I feel a new born culture sifting through the climes of Ashton Gate. It's been taken by the scruff of the neck and given a much needed shot in the arm. the East Ends long period of redundancy as a graveyard for lost souls in the night could well be over.

There is however a long way to go, for re-establishment as the place nobody relishes coming to. I would urge all of you true bloods to keep up the pressure in time for the arrival of the Holloway persons 'Lost Tribe' and The Green Idiots from Plymouth Hoe. When they get here to be instructed "no you don't go in there, there is not for you. You go there on the sides where all that queer-sounding babble can filter off into the air along the Portway and out into the Bristol Channel.

In compliance with club requests to behave etc it can still evolve as a fortress of complete dominance therefore in the best interest of this our club worry not about Bovril, toilet facilities and the like, make no apologies about raising issues over the East End keep on keeping on till they the imposters are no more, - - seen but not heard.

ABSOLUTELY and SINCERELY, :Mixed9:

I feel a new born culture sifting through the climes of Ashton Gate. It's been taken by the scruff of the neck  and given a much needed shot in the arm. the East Ends long period of redundancy as a graveyard for lost souls in the night could well be over.

There is however a long way to go, for re-establishment as the place nobody relishes coming to. I would urge all of you true bloods to keep up the pressure in time for the arrival of the Holloway persons 'Lost Tribe' and The Green Idiots from Plymouth Hoe.  When they get here to be instructed "no you don't go in there, there is not for you. You go there on the sides where all that queer-sounding babble can filter off into the air along the Portway and out into the Bristol Channel.

In compliance with club requests to behave etc it can still evolve as a fortress of complete dominance therefore in the best interest of this our club worry not about Bovril, toilet facilities and the like, make no apologies about raising issues over the East End keep on keeping on till they the imposters are no more, - - seen but not heard.

ABSOLUTELY and SINCERELY, :Mixed9:

yeah long live the east end atmosphere

Archived