IGNORED

Ten Men Went To Mow...

Guest red_pill

Guest red_pill

Were the guys in the east end singing "Ten men went to mow" last night?

I can't remember, but the chelsea-loving cock-en-ee who came with us claimed it was sung, in his words "as a tribute"...

Great job last night, by the way, never heard a noise like it at the gate...

One man went to burn, wen to burn down Twerton, one man and his baseball bat......etc.

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: Baseball bat was used instead of Petrol can from a chap behind me, me and BCFCMATT where in hysterics :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest BCFC Matt
One man went to burn, wen to burn down Twerton, one man and his baseball bat......etc.

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: Baseball bat was used instead of Petrol can from a chap behind me, me and BCFCMATT where in hysterics :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:  :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin., shame he didnt think about what he was singing - we thought he was going to start a new song along the lines of..."on the head, on the head, hit him on the head, hit him on the head with a PETROL CAN*, on the head, on the head :D!!!

LM@o!

Archived