IGNORED

My Lucky Underpants

Guest Highlander

Guest Highlander

I'm now convinced that our great run is, in part, due to my wearing the same underpants to each game. At first I thought it was merely coincidence but last night was the clincher - every time we win, lo and behold, I've got 'em on!

Said magic pants are now in the wash ready for Saturday. In fact, I'm not going to Grimsby but I better wear them anyhow.

My girlfriend is sceptical but I am not to be deterred. I told her that, yes, the skills and commitment of the team and of our great manager are something to do with it but she will believe soon enough. And thanks for buying them for me! (From the City shop, naturally).

But it may not be just my pants! Who else has something that they simply have to do / wear if the 'unbeaten till the end of the season' goal is to come true?

Share it (we won't laugh) or, at least, just keep doing it!

Mine is the lucky half a kit kat

It started off a few seasons ago where I ate half a kitkat, and saved the other half for after the match. Then we had a great win.

After informing the others around me, and the same thing happening game after game, I decided to test this theory out and didnt buy one. At half time we were losing and I was pressured by everyone to purchase and eat half of a kikat. Second half resulted in a win.

Up to this day, I enter the front of the Atyeo, get asked where my kitkat is, and forced to eat half, even if i am not hungry !!!!

Bit bizzarre, but its gone to the lengths that some squad members know about this as well, and I dont think I can cope with this kind of pressure. :D

Guest cider gliders
I'm now convinced that our great run is, in part, due to my wearing the same underpants to each game. At first I thought it was merely coincidence but last night was the clincher - every time we win, lo and behold, I've got 'em on!

Said magic pants are now in the wash ready for Saturday. In fact, I'm not going to Grimsby but I better wear them anyhow.

My girlfriend is sceptical but I am not to be deterred. I told her that, yes, the skills and commitment of the team and of our great manager are something to do with it but she will believe soon enough. And thanks for buying them for me! (From the City shop, naturally).

But it may not be just my pants! Who else has something that they simply have to do / wear if the 'unbeaten till the end of the season' goal is to come true?

Share it (we won't laugh) or, at least, just keep doing it!

Ruddy hell! we could never do that with our pants!

not with the amount of cider we do drink! Ha-Ha!

Keep um on young un, but don`t throw um this

way if we lose! :D

IMAG0010.JPG

I was on the cider (Thatchers) as well last night and I've got a 6 inch skid mark in my pants to show for it.  :clap:  :cool:  :D  Errr, starting to get a bit worried about the wife finding them stinking on the bedroom floor so I'll quickly wash them myself  :D

pull the flush lads :P:D:):wub::o:D:D

Guest duncan james

u r wrong mate it all started when the mini scarf fell down (came un stuck) in the back of my car just before the stockport game and i didnt put it back up! not put it back up since and we aint lost so it is staying down untill we lose or get to june Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Guest redrobin108
I'm going to fly to Newcastle every Saturday morning with Easy Jet, then fly back 20 mins later!
As long as your avater friend goes with you, I might join you. :P:rolleyes::P

Archived