IGNORED

Awesome Fans

BCFChris

• Admin
I'm not a 100% sure, but I think she might have been in the EE last night, about 2 rows in front of me (about 4 rows in front of the band and to the left). Did anyone else spot her?
I don't think that was her as I was sat *ahem* in the location that you have described, next to my mate's girlfriend who looks "similar" to her so you're probably mixing them up.

Guest redrobin108
She's bisexual so I could sleep with her girlfriend as well !!!!! :P  B)  B)  Her favourite place is her bed  B) ......how do I contact her in order to get in bed with her and her girlfriend?  :rolleyes: This is urgent.
Yep, totally agree, but she goes like a rabbit :D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Maybe we could use her for advertising purposes when it comes to East End leaflets! I got a kodak fun camera to use :rolleyes:

Guest redrobin108
Maybe we could use her for advertising purposes when it comes to East End leaflets!  I got a kodak fun camera to use :D
Would the pics be for family viewing :P:rolleyes::D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The ones that aren't i could distribute by PM to other "interested" forum members!

I can imagine the Evil post headlines "City forum sex ring shocker"

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I've just had visions of some half time entertainment if there's a twin sister.............Or possibly something else for the good old fun camera!

Guest redrobin108
Someone email her, and get her to sign up to the forum.  She may pose for tomF and his cam.
Forget Toms webcam, she can pose for me anyday of the week, I pretty sure we could make sweet music together :P:D:P:rolleyes:

Archived