IGNORED

Away Games

Guest redandwhiteforever9590

Me! My only decision is whether to walk, bike, drive or catch the bus.

BCFC Matt; if you're coming by train, via Brum is cheaper, but via London is (much) quicker. Book over a week in advance under Apex regs and that'll reduce the fair by a third.

Guest BCFC Matt
Me!  My only decision is whether to walk, bike, drive or catch the bus.

BCFC Matt; if you're coming by train, via Brum is cheaper, but via London is (much) quicker.  Book over a week in advance under Apex regs and that'll reduce the fair by a third.

Cheers for the advice.

Next thing to do is check times and prices etc!

Never been to peterborough before, ive heard good reports about the atmosphere with the terracing there, should be good:)!

Guest redrobin108

Remember if you going via London to have to get the tube to kings cross. Its cheaper than going via Birmingham but longer. :rolleyes:

Guest duncan james

big dunc is also going to the game!!!! with the fellow city supporter from birmingham !!!!!!!!!!1 c ya at the train station mate sort time out later mate

To get a bigger discount by train, have a minimum of 10 in your group and book in advance. You will have to specify the exact train you intend travelling on, but it's worth thinking about.

Brum - P'boro' 2 hours. Kings Cross - P'boro' 45 mins. I know from experience that Paddington to the Cross is only 25 mins, but the railway authorities insist on allowing an hour when planning a journey between any two London termini.

P'boro' station to London Road is about a mile.

Archived