IGNORED

Season Ticket Books - Need To Take Them?

richieb

:rolleyes: I must admit to never taking my season ticket book & only have the correct match voucher.

I was advised last night that at the next game the turnstyle operators will be asking to see the book?

Can't see why & the girl couldn't say why, but were told that it will happen.

Seems a little daft, & see no reason why. :D

I got there a bit late to the game on Tuesday and arrived at the Dolman turnstiles just before 7:45. There was a big cue so me thinking id be helpful i ripped the voucher out ready so things could move a bit quicker. I gave the voucher to the women and she said "Excuse me" in quite a stern voice "Wheres the book" i showed her and she said "Thankyou" in not the most friendliest of manners.

Dont know why this is though?! :Confused13:

If you look at the rules and reg in the front of the book I think it states that it has to be torn out in front of the turnstile operator.

May be it is easier to copy loose sheets than books?

If you look at the rules and reg in the front of the book I think it  states that it has to be torn out in front of the turnstile operator.

May be it is easier to copy loose sheets than books?

Ah cheers, maybe that is why :rolleyes:

Its no problem as i take the whole book to every home game but as i said i was just trying to get to my seat a bit quicker and i dont really appreciate being spoken to in a sarcastic manner.

Archived