IGNORED

A Lot Of Respect............

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

I have recently moaned and groaned within post realted to terracing etc that clubs and the F.A don't look after the fans the people who keep this game running and the people that this game is run for.

However with Mr. Sexstone, You and Mr. Draisey, letting us have the East End 3 times in a row you have prooved that you are looking out for the fans.

And all of us, (including me) who said you don't want the east end to work, and at the very problem that occurs you will shut it. Have now been prooved very wrong, and ive never felt so good at being wrong!

You have found funds to sign players, you have just signed what looks to me an amazing talent in Goodfellow and we have all took to him already. We are currently on a 7 match win streak. We are not in any major financial worry. Apart from promotion, what more can we ask for. Saying that i am quitely confident this is our season.

You are helping the club progress without putting them in financial worry or any kind of difficulty.

You are doing a fantastic job, and i have a hell of a lot of respect for you, and all of your backroom staff.

Keep it up and thank you.

Archived